Nahnee nahnee boo boo! Beaver is cheap!

caserri

I just got off the phone with Beaver and got a prime shipping quote. Turns out, I can buy directly from them and shipping is about half the cost of what their US distributors want to charge me. Go figure!

Sent using Tapatalk for Android.

I just got off the phone with Beaver and got a prime shipping quote. Turns out, I can buy directly from them and shipping is about half the cost of what their US distributors want to charge me. Go figure!

I have been posting this same info since I joined here.

I must've missed that. Do you live in new england too?

I live in Wisconsin, but have also noticed that Beaver's shipping is cheaper than I can get anywhere. They must have a good contract negotiated with UPS. Only downside I can see is that they only ship once a week on Thursdays. I always have to me by Tuesday of the following week, so it is all good.

Most distributors are just resellers.

So the fact that buying direct is cheaper is relative. Freight charges are based on weight, volume and distance and voulme of the shipper. And depending on where you are one company may be less expensive. Steve is in a great area for beaver freight. The Thursday shipping day is because if companies ship from Canada on Thursday you save on the export fees. If beaver works for you I say go for it. But for me they are not worth the money.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

I LIVE IN MISSOURI, I BUY MOSTLY BEAVER, THEY ARE THE BEST FOR YOUR MONEY. I DON"T HAVE PROBLEMS WITH MY MACHINES. YOU PAY FOR WHAT YOU GET, I HAVE OTHERS BRAND AS WELL, THEY GIVE ME PROBLEMS, I WELL BE REPLACING THEM WITH BEAVERS ASAP. COST IS NEXT TO PEACE OF MINED!

I LIVE IN MISSOURI, I BUY MOSTLY BEAVER, THEY ARE THE BEST FOR YOUR MONEY. I DON"T HAVE PROBLEMS WITH MY MACHINES. YOU PAY FOR WHAT YOU GET, I HAVE OTHERS BRAND AS WELL, THEY GIVE ME PROBLEMS, I WELL BE REPLACING THEM WITH BEAVERS ASAP. COST IS NEXT TO PEACE OF MINED!

I do agree if your vending a lot of candy. But toy displays are a pain.

And my key coded locks cost almost triple on beaver.

JJ54 now you know havending gives you the best price on beavers LOL. When your ready for more let me know.

I agree, I print mine out on 4x6 photo paper and wedge them between globe and bezel so I dont have to use tape. That is one of the things I do like about the super 60's is the displays look nicer in a square globe be it live displays or not.

Totally agree. The only things that beavers are not better at are lack of a quarter turn, and fitting displays.

HAVENDING, HOW MANY MORE WELL YOU SELL ME? do agree if your vending a lot of candy. But toy displays are a pain.

And my key coded locks cost almost triple on beaver.

JJ54 now you know havending gives you the best price on beavers LOL. When your ready for more let me know.

I am sure you could call anytime, his wife doesn't mind. I have the number I will send it thru pm.

You guys are playing with fire. I just saying.

I tried to pm you, but was unable to do so. What time can I call the house without waking everyone up?

Actually, I think it would be good if you do wake everyone up.

You'll be doing them a favor...they can use it as a practice run for those 2am feedings the baby will need.

A call some time around 2am-3am would be good.

I agree, I print mine out on 4x6 photo paper and wedge them between globe and bezel so I dont have to use tape. That is one of the things I do like about the super 60's is the displays look nicer in a square globe be it live displays or not.

Kelly, I USE NORTHERN BEAVER 20" FOR TOYS, THEY WORK VERY WELL. DISPLAY NO PROBLEM LOOKS NICE.

Archived