Whats this 1 location for sale worth?

rxmark

What is this worth?

Distribution Center that has hundreds of employees.

18 Oak Bulk Machines on 3 racks located throughout the warehouse.

Been there since 1996 with records going back that far

Gross sales per year $6200.

Commission 30%.

All Candy in Machines.

How much is this one location worth.

Asking price is $9000. In my opinion that is way too much considering will take 3 years to get that back and lose the location and goodbye to $9000.

Please help me determine its true worth.

They are all adults no kids, not sure of the product mix yet I will be sure to ask. Thanks for the input.

Hi, I also think $9000.00 is too much and 30% comm is high for a candy only location. Do you have any idea of what moves the most? If they are gumball crazy could be a good location, but on the other hand if gumballs dont move fast and they like Peanut M&M's, then not so good. What kind of shape are the racks in? If they are really bad then they will have to be replaced or refurbished soon.

I have bought 2 routes in the past, but for the most part they were kid friendly locations were I could sell toys and gumballs. The first one I bought I over paid probably 10-20% but I was new and I wanted more locations badly, and it has worked out for me. Another I paid about half of what I thought it was worth, but thats what he was asking.

The way I figured the worth of my route was 12 months gross income = value. Others will have different opinions about route worth and I am sure they will chime in.

So if these were kid friendly rack locations I wouldn't pay much more than $6200.00, but since they are adult candy locations I wouldn't pay no more than $4000.00 and that is if machines are nice and newer and they liked gumballs.

Am I the only one here who thinks it odd to have 3 racks of candy in a warehouse? I've been to literally hundreds of warehouses/ distribution centers in my life, in every state of the country and have never, ever seen a bulk vending rack in one. A vendstar, yes, but not a rack.

I'm not doubting you but Im just saying, "who puts 3 racks in a warehouse?" Very odd.

Sent using Tapatalk for Android.

Am I the only one here who thinks it odd to have 3 racks of candy in a warehouse? I've been to literally hundreds of warehouses/ distribution centers in my life, in every state of the country and have never, ever seen a bulk vending rack in one. A vendstar, yes, but not a rack.

I'm not doubting you but Im just saying, "who puts 3 racks in a warehouse?" Very odd.

I'm guessing the place is huge. When I read Distribution Center with 100's of employees, I'm think 100's of thousands of square feet.

I'm guessing the place is huge. When I read Distribution Center with 100's of employees, I'm think 100's of thousands of square feet.

I do as well and have never seen racks in that environment before.

Me neither, but if it makes money why not?

Agreed. I'm not saying it's a bad location. Just one that I'd never seen. Just struck me as odd. I would expect to see a rack in a church before I'd see one in a warehouse environment.

Hey, I have 3 racks in a large industial place to sell to you!

Hmm, let me see,

1.just gotta pull out 3 old racks I don't use anymore.

2.Fill will candy, or stale works too.

3.Put them in a large industrial warehouse.

4.Say it does 600 per month

5.Sell for 9,000 and profit.

To say it's huge is an understatement. It is a walmart distribution center. Commission is paid to the distribution center. With records of checks and collections for 15 years it is legit. The offer went from $9000 to $10000 now. I don't see how anyone could pay this much for around $3000 clear per year . Those of you near a walmart distribution center might be worth your time to try and get your own racks in there. Sounds like they are attached to the location with the price going up. I will be passing on this unless they go down to around $4000. Full line machines have been in there right along so that is not going to affect sales.

Archived