PinkJazzX

Best glass-front conld drink vending machine  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you think is best?

• Dixie-Narco BevMax 4
    • Vendo Vue
    • Royal Vision
    • Other (specify)

I was wondering, which glass-front cold drink vending machine do you think is the best?

I personally like the Dixie-Narco BevMax 4, as it has a simpler vend mechanism than competing models, meaning there are fewer parts to fail. Coke has pretty much standardized on the BevMax 4 for all new glass-front installations. I despise the Vendo Vue since it has too many motors and easily goes out of sync. I never had the chance to use a Royal Vision, as they seem to be less common.

Hmmm, looks like Tapatalk doesn't like polls.....

A better question is what machine do you better. The three machines are really quite different form each other and it would really depend on your needs.

Vendo is best for first in first out followed by Royal and then Dixie.

Styling, Dixie gets the nod for that

Capacity I think is a toss up between Dixie and Vendo.

Reliability, well that is debatable. If you take three brand new machines from each manufacturer I think you won't find too much difference anymore. Bev Max is on their 4th version, Royal is on their 2nd, Vendo (to their fault) has made many improvements but still has not designated an updated unit.

So the answer if you want my opinion is the same I give to people when they ask about the best snack. What works for you and gives you the options you need and most importantly, You feel comfortable is the best machine for you.

My favorite is the Bevmax. Had some bad experience with the Vendo, but like Bill says there have been a lot of upgrades. I still have a few, in one case its the only glassfront that will fit. So my first choice is bevmax but if the situation warrants i'll use others.

Archived