Replacement Augers and motors

loach33

I need to order some new augers for my frozen/cold food machine. They're the same one that a Combo 3155 USI machine takes. I thought I might find someone out there selling used but evidently not. I'll order on Monday but wondering if anyone else has ordered before and done the research to know who sells them cheapest. I usually just go thru Vendnet. I'll be looking for about 8-10 different sized augers. I just need some larger ones (space between the coils) as the machine came set up for tons of skinny burrito type slots. I want to change it all up so that I can utilize more sandwich and odd shape/sized items.

I need 4 each of the following: 4 count, 6 count, 8 count candy type augers

As for the motors... I've snapped off the retaining clips from two of the motors. Anyone done this and been able to fix it without needing a whole new motor?

I need to order some new augers for my frozen/cold food machine. They're the same one that a Combo 3155 USI machine takes. I thought I might find someone out there selling used but evidently not. I'll order on Monday but wondering if anyone else has ordered before and done the research to know who sells them cheapest. I usually just go thru Vendnet. I'll be looking for about 8-10 different sized augers. I just need some larger ones (space between the coils) as the machine came set up for tons of skinny burrito type slots. I want to change it all up so that I can utilize more sandwich and odd shape/sized items.

As for the motors... I've snapped off the retaining clips from two of the motors. Anyone done this and been able to fix it without needing a whole new motor?

Hey there, i've got a bunch of 8 ct USI Combo II augers that are just like new. I have the clock wise & counter clock wise augers. I switched out a ton of spirals in my Combo IIs so I have a bunch of extras. The new augers ran me $15.41 (EACH!!!) from H.A. Franz here in Dallas, so I'll sell the 8 ct spirals to you or anyone who needs some for $8.00 each. Contact me @ 469-231-7255. As far as your motor problem goes, Mission's suggestion of obtaining a different motor is probably the best way to go. Thanks & good luck! Victor

Double check the part numbers on the motors and not that they look the same. I believe the motors use a different switch that is designed to withstand the extreme cold better.

Archived