Revenue for charity Operators

sweetlady0665

Tired of having little or no money in your Collection. Using the same old charity that everyone else is using. Increase your revenue and become part of the Inner City Slickers Program. We are a local Charity that takes Inner City Kids and makes them cowboys for a weekend. Check us out at www.InnerCitySlickers-us.org Yee-Haw!!!

post-976-0-40219300-1316715171_thumb.gif

Tired of having little or no money in your Collection. Using the same old charity that everyone else is using. Increase your revenue and become part of the Inner City Slickers Program. We are a local Charity that takes Inner City Kids and makes them cowboys for a weekend. Check us out at www.InnerCitySlickers-us.org Yee-Haw!!!

post-976-0-40219300-1316715171_thumb.gif

Looks like a great cause. And helping kids is a great thing. But does the charity you pick reflect in sales? I have never really thought about it.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

I doubt the charity you use affects sales (unless your machines were labeled that they support Al-Quaida or something). The charity might affect what location you get into though. I'm planning on targeting some vet offices in the near future when locating and my usual charity is Alex's Lemonade Stand, but I'm going to offer to have those go to the humane society instead if they look undecided about a machine/honor box there. In case anybody is interested about supporting Alex's Lemonade Stand, they are one of the 3 charity vending programs managed by America Vend to Help. The other 2 are St. Jude's and Children's Miracle Network.

Looks like a great cause. And helping kids is a great thing. But does the charity you pick reflect in sales? I have never really thought about it.

I don't know if the charity you pick reflects in sales.

I haven't noticed any difference.

It seems almost solely based on the location rather than on what sticker you put on your machine.

However, your choice in charity can effect how easy it is to locate your machines.

I have 2 charity routes. One national charity, one local charity.

The local charity is much easier to locate for over the national charity.

I locate for both via phone (Only my commission spots are located in person).

And the local charity always requires less phone work to get locations.

I don't know if the charity you pick reflects in sales.

I haven't noticed any difference.

It seems almost solely based on the location rather than on what sticker you put on your machine.

However, your choice in charity can effect how easy it is to locate your machines.

I have 2 charity routes. One national charity, one local charity.

The local charity is much easier to locate for over the national charity.

I locate for both via phone (Only my commission spots are located in person).

And the local charity always requires less phone work to get locations.

Good points

Archived