Where can I buy top and.bottom locks for vendstar 3000s? Help

TKK

Try your local hardware stores. The national chains also have them. You might not be able to find the tubular locks but at least you'll be able to get them all keyed the same and get your machines out.

I onpy foind the bottom w no tube locks...at home depot for 5 a piece....

Why would you want to pay any more than $5 for them. Web sites will always charge you more plus you have to pay shipping. You can't even find them on eBay that cheap. If you found a lock at Home Depot as you said, use it. I can't understand your reasoning why you wouldn't.

Reason is the guy I bought them from said tge locks are like 3.50 each. The ones at home depot only found the rear not the tops and they r kinda universal plus they only had like 3 left w the same key. I was just thinking there had to b somewhere online

Reason is the guy I bought them from said tge locks are like 3.50 each. The ones at home depot only found the rear not the tops and they r kinda universal plus they only had like 3 left w the same key. I was just thinking there had to b somewhere online

This person you bought them from is giving a line of bull. Plus, I'm not too sure you even have vendstars. The back lock is the tubular lock which is not a universal lock. The top locks are universal.

He changed the rear to a regular.lock they are dif but they all use the same key but only 5 of the 30 had locks

Sorry, but I'm not buying this story you're telling. You say he changed the lock but in another thread you say she sold you the machines?

First you said there was no locks but now you say there is 5 out of the 30 in the machines. The locks are easily inserted in the lid or the back because they are threaded. If you have any Vendstars, you would know this.

So, what is it? A he or she? You have locks or don't? You need to get your story straight before you ask these questions.

I bought 10 from a lady and 30 from another guy 2 hrs away. Not the same person

The lady sold me 6 good.keyed ones. 4 spares. The guy 30 but 5 only.keyed w.aftermarket locks/keys which have all the same key. Now I have.to.key about 15-20 machines

Archived