1" or 1.1" Confused

DayStar Vending

I am a bit confused. I just bought my first machines (Northwestern super 60's). One has a gumball wheel, and the other will have a wheel for vending 1" toy capsules. I see a lot of online retailers sell 1.1 inch capsules, will these work in the NWestern machines? Why the small variation between 1" and 1.1"? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks in advance from a grateful newbie!

one inch and 1.1 are one in the same. Its really a 1.1 acorn cap but many people just say one inch. A one inch round cap like brand would have is really smaller than a inch but its still call a one inch. Are you more confused now?

Thanks! So, both (1 or 1.1 round or acorn) would work in my NWestern?

one inch and 1.1 are one in the same. Its really a 1.1 acorn cap but many people just say one inch. A one inch round cap like brand would have is really smaller than a inch but its still call a one inch. Are you more confused now?

Welcome. Here is some more confusion for yougrin.gif You can't vend the 1" (27mm) Bouncy Ball with those wheels unless you use the riser beneath the wheel. Otherwise you will give out 2 each time.

Thanks, Hillbilly! I have no idea what a riser beneath the wheel means - where does one get the riser?

Welcome. Here is some more confusion for yougrin.gif You can't vend the 1" (27mm) Bouncy Ball with those wheels unless you use the riser beneath the wheel. Otherwise you will give out 2 each time.

Thanks, Jim! :)

The riser is the pacman looking thing under the wheel.

Hey Kelly! I still may decide to go with Beaver! I only ordered two NW machines... I'll see if I like 'em or not! :)

Wish you would have went with beaver now?...lol 1 wheel does it all.B)

Archived