2" Hello Kitty

fourquarters

Hello!

First time post. Great forum, lots of knowledge here. Thank you.

Quick question: Does anyone know where to get 2" ($1.00 vend) Hello Kitty brand toys? I found a couple but their price points are a little high. A&A does not carry them. Going into Tomy Gacha machines.

havending?

Thanks!

FQV

The only company that has a license to sell Gacha product in the states is Ford Gum. To be honest they have done very little with the license. The problem with Gacha product is the cost. With freight your at 40%. And it does not sell that well. You are better off getting standard product from a supplier.

Wow, you are on point. 40% is exactly (after freight) what my quote was. My location is asking specifically asking for Hello Kitty as they have done very well in the past. It's too bad other suppliers do not have licensing for Hello Kitty, I imagine the toys come from the same factory in China.

Thanks for the reply, I will see what I can do.

Wow, you are on point. 40% is exactly (after freight) what my quote was. My location is asking specifically asking for Hello Kitty as they have done very well in the past. It's too bad other suppliers do not have licensing for Hello Kitty, I imagine the toys come from the same factory in China.

Well thank you I have done this a long time. Some of the Disney stuff is ok. I am doing very well with the back pack clips

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

I'm currently vending Marvel buildables #2, Pixar buildables, Domo, Voodoo Dolls, Bling Teeth, and NFL Caps. I need 2 more options - I'll look into the pins.

@West Coast Vend: I noticed you're in So.Cal - how are your Tomy Gacha locations doing for you? What is selling? All of the above are shining for me. I'm sure y'all have some of the same stuff.

FQV

I'm currently vending Marvel buildables #2, Pixar buildables, Domo, Voodoo Dolls, Bling Teeth, and NFL Caps. I need 2 more options - I'll look into the pins.

@West Coast Vend: I noticed you're in So.Cal - how are your Tomy Gacha locations doing for you? What is selling? All of the above are shining for me. I'm sure y'all have some of the same stuff.

FQV

Looks like you using all 1.00 price pointed items from A&A. There are many items that will sell at the dollar price point that you can buy at a lower cost. Cardinal has the bling teeth, flinger yo yo, quick silver and others for around 34 a box. Crazy yo yo from cei and back pack clips from aa. It's ok to have some of the more expensive stuff from time to time from aa

I would caution any one from buying a lot of the expensive aa 1.00 products. The cogs are very high on those and the only one making money is aa.

I think the higher costs from A&A are on their licensed stuff. Most of the other $1 have a better cost. If you buy larger quantities the prices also drop as much as $8 per case.

I am still working on the deal with Tomy machines. Don't have any yet.

PM me when you can, HAvending. I have a few more questions for you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yesterday, my wife relayed a story to me that I found interesting and relevant. She said that she had heard that Dave Navarro (of Janes' Addiction fame) collects Hello Kitty merchandise. She said he credited his hard life of drug and alcohol abuse and recovery, and felt that the attachment to Hello Kitty was a way of connecting with his inner child. So every time he sees an adult that displays any Hello Kitty, he gives them a knowing smile because he sees them as a kindred spirit.

Your location isn't a rehab facility, is it?

Interesting, I didn't know that. No, it's not a rehab facility - haha. It's in a asian marketplace area where domos and hello kitty fly out of the machine like hot cakes. I might lose the location because they are asking for more commission on gross, the COGs will not make it worth it. We'll see.

Do you guys pay commissions on gross or net?

Do you guys pay commissions on gross or net?

To keep this thread on topic, I've split the discussion that follows to another thread.

You can follow it here...

http://www.vendiscuss.net/index.php?/topic/9691-Commissions,-off-gross-or-net?#entry99212

Sent using Tapatalk from a phone that's smarter than me.

Archived