Oak stand HELP identifying

james

I have a stand that came with a OAK Vista 300 I think. Sorry I am new to this, but I have a stand that I can't find other pics of it . I think the stand comes with a handle to help move it around, but it missing.

The stand says on it

OAK MFG.

CULVER CITY, CALIF.

PAT APPLIED FOR

710? 530 BASE

not sure if that is 710.

I would like to know the years it was made and see a pic of a stand like it so I could make a handle.

post-2997-0-64191800-1318465861_thumb.jpg

post-2997-0-05862000-1318465955_thumb.jpg

I have a stand that came with a OAK Vista 300 I think. Sorry I am new to this, but I have a stand that I can't find other pics of it . I think the stand comes with a handle to help move it around, but it missing.

The stand says on it

OAK MFG.

CULVER CITY, CALIF.

PAT APPLIED FOR

710? 530 BASE

not sure if that is 710.

I would like to know the years it was made and see a pic of a stand like it so I could make a handle.

I like my stands to stay where I put them.

The stand says on it

OAK MFG.

CULVER CITY, CALIF.

PAT APPLIED FOR

710? 530 BASE

not sure if that is 710.

Check out oakmfg.com. Give them a call. They are responsive to questions like this.

thanks for the lead to the web site. There is a other hole in the back of the stand that is threaded, but it has been plugged with wood and bondo. I would think it could have been for a handle to help tip it back so it can be moved around.

Archived