Lost my highest profit account...and a friend

jamesjmcgough

I posted a couple of years ago about an account I had gotten in Costa Rica. Chito saved a croc and they had become best friends. Eventually, together, they built a very huge business empire with a resort, nice restaurant, river tours and sport fishing. I put a few fish food bubbles around the pond. Sold a ton of fish food thru the Beavers. I stayed at Chito's home at least every six weeks or so while I was servicing the Caribe area of Costa Rica. Even had the opportunity to take a swim with the croc on several occasions. Real rush to ride on the back of an 18 foot crocodile. The fish food was for the kids to feed the Tilapia. The pleasure was mine.

http://www.ticotimes.net/Current-Edition/News-Briefs/World-famous-crocodile-Pocho-dies-in-Siquirres_Wednesday-October-12-2011

For each head, about $2.00 worth of product. Approximately $25.00 gross per month. Commission of 20% of gross($5.00) was paid to contribute to Chito's daughters college fund. They have several large ponds. Very popular place for visitors from CR and around the world. This has been really tough on Chito. Funeral is on Sunday. I will be there. Kind of strange, I know, but you have to understand the culture of the family. They have been a real friend to me. Business aside.

Sad news James. Sorry to hear.

It's great to see you back on the forum. How are the monkeys treating you lately? You're not feeding them chunks of your hand anymore are you? :)

Sent using Tapatalk from a phone that's smarter than me.

No problems lately with the monkeys. The ants on the other hand are a real ***** while out weed wacking the property. Small...but really irritating little buggers. Got like six bites on the ole nutsack before I figured out what was happening. Will probably end up sterile with no heritage in my future.

Sad news James. Sorry to hear.

It's great to see you back on the forum. How are the monkeys treating you lately? You're not feeding them chunks of your hand anymore are you? :)

Sent using Tapatalk from a phone that's smarter than me.

Archived