Coinco Bill Acceptor

loach33

I'm looking for a coinco mag32sa bill acceptor. One to have on hand in case I need to send one off for cleaning, repairs, etc. Looking on ebay there are BA32r acceptors. Are these compatible? Is there another acceptor compatible with what I've got?

I have about 6 machines that all have this type of acceptor. I've tried to clean one of them with q-tips and water and it works for a bit but it's acting up more and more often now. In a pretty dirty location.

I'm looking for a coinco mag32sa bill acceptor. One to have on hand in case I need to send one off for cleaning, repairs, etc. Looking on ebay there are BA32r acceptors. Are these compatible? Is there another acceptor compatible with what I've got?

I have about 6 machines that all have this type of acceptor. I've tried to clean one of them with q-tips and water and it works for a bit but it's acting up more and more often now. In a pretty dirty location.

fwiw you might consider putting a plastic lid over the front with a note "LIFT TO USE DOLLARS" ive seen that at one location.

A BA32R should be direct bolt in for the SA. The SA has an external board and the R is internal. The only thing to keep an eye on is the mask. They should both be the same (snack style) but I cannot be 100% sure

Try this link http://www.ebay.com/itm/COINCO-BILL-VALIDATOR-BA32SA-REFURBISHED-/220875744990?pt=BI_Vending&hash=item336d3866de#ht_500wt_930

It just started.

John

A BA32R should be direct bolt in for the SA. The SA has an external board and the R is internal. The only thing to keep an eye on is the mask. They should both be the same (snack style) but I cannot be 100% sure

Mask? Whats that?

Yeah, that seems to be pretty much the same - looks the same anyway. I'll check with Coinco too and see what they say. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Why buy a new acceptor when you could just get yours repaired or replaced?

Give us a call and we can probably answer any questions you may have about your bill acceptors. We can also do advance replacements where we send you a guaranteed refurbished acceptor and you send us your old one.

• 9 months later...

Archived