chicklet gum

condom kid

hi

i operate bulk candy vendors in canada,i use mostly beaver machines.i sell gumballs which sell great for kids,but am trying to sell gum in some of my bars i have.these customers do not buy gumballs.i feel a good gum product like adams chicklets or dentyne gum would sell better.does anybody have any suggestions

steve

hi

i operate bulk candy vendors in canada,i use mostly beaver machines.i sell gumballs which sell great for kids,but am trying to sell gum in some of my bars i have.these customers do not buy gumballs.i feel a good gum product like adams chicklets or dentyne gum would sell better.does anybody have any suggestions

steve

Don't invest too heavily in chiclet/tab gum.

I once thought exactly what you are thinking and was wrong.

My experience has shown me that if gumballs don't sell in a location, tab/chicliets won't sell there either.

Don't invest too heavily in chiclet/tab gum.

I once thought exactly what you are thinking and was wrong.

My experience has shown me that if gumballs don't sell in a location, tab/chicliets won't sell there either.

amen to that! my dad told me not to do chicklets because he never had any luck with them. being a hard head I bought 3 cases, that was 4 years ago and I still have some of that gum!

amen to that! my dad told me not to do chicklets because he never had any luck with them. being a hard head I bought 3 cases, that was 4 years ago and I still have some of that gum!

Dang man!

Those tabs must be hard enough to load in shotgun shells by now! :lol:

That stuff would make for some good confetti at football games!!

And yea, chickle tabs have always done very poor for me as well.

That stuff would make for some good confetti at football games!!

And yea, chickle tabs have always done very poor for me as well.

hi jax snacks

how well do your hoops sell? i have 2 plinkos & a sportsblaster that do great .do you know where to get any interactive gum games.they seem to sell more gum.

condom kid

Archived