cleaning exploded soda

dogcow

had a mishap and about a case of soda and punch exploded inside the machine ...what do you guys suggest using to clean it.. i used engine degreaser on the parts the can doesnt touch and soap/water on the rest...seemed to clean up OK but still kinda sticky, threw some ant traps in there for good measure...

is there a good nontoxic cleaner that cuts the sticky residue ?

had a mishap and about a case of soda and punch exploded inside the machine ...what do you guys suggest using to clean it.. i used engine degreaser on the parts the can doesnt touch and soap/water on the rest...seemed to clean up OK but still kinda sticky, threw some ant traps in there for good measure...

Hot water on the hard parts (try putting it in a spray bottle to get t o the nooks and crannys). WD40 on the moving parts. Getting it before it dries up - priceless

Pressure washer works great if that's an option.

John

Archived