xyz easy pro

new2this

Johnny,

What is the body made of? Is that painted or the color of the plastic?

Thanks

Gary

Hey Gary........the body of the machine is all metal.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Gary.  Are you planning on going with more easy pros?  I have no experince with either machine, but it seems that the Easy-Pro is a better buy all around.  If I'm mistaken, please inform.

Thanks,

• 3 weeks later...

I like the look sof these machines also. I really like the Chrome! I have 3 Seagas on order now. They are black. I would like to see more talk about the easy pro and xyz first, but I am thinking the next three triples I get might be these.

sounds like the changing product is awesome on them!

Does anyone know about xyz's tripels vending machines do they have only one style or do they have one style that you change the containers out and the other one doens't change out containers?  Anyone who has these machines would probably know if there is only one style or two styles.  Thank for any input.

Mike is right.  The triple bulk pro has cannisters that do not coime out.  The Easy Pro cannisters can be removed for easy servicing.  I really like the Easy Pro.

If any of you have advise, I'de love your opinion.

Firstly, I'm 15, saving for college through this, and have 5 machines palced (triples, double)

I'm looking to buy, and possibly have a locator place 10 machines. I like the look of these machines, but they are expensive. I could probably get new (non-canister) machines for $100 or around. Also, for the most part I stick with the same candy in all my machines to simplify the process (is that wrong to do?), so I don't know how usefull the canisters would be.

Any suggestion on what to do?

I am no expert and I have been doing research myself.  If you are trying to deceide within the xyz company and its easy pro and bulk pro.  One has canisters and one doesn't.  The bulk pro is cheaper right now and it does have a place to change out product in the back by the coin area is what Kevin told me yesterday. He also told my that the bulk pro is going up in price and will only be about $5 cheaper than the easy pro with the canisters.  So if you are debating between the two I would go with the canisters if you are planning to grow your business and have all the same machines if it is only going to be a matter of about $5 more per machine.  Hope this helps.

Hi,

I can not offer advise, but I can tell you what I have found so far. I bought Seaga triples for about 110 and I bought Ez pro triples for 145.

they all arrived today! YEAH!

I love them both. The Seaga has a little thing you pull out to dump your product. Make sure you are ready to catch it all!

The Ezpro has lift out containers as pictured above. Simply pull the whole thing out. I suppose you can buy extra containers and a tote and have the new product all ready and just drop it into it's slot!

The Ezpro has a barrel lock and you have to take the entire lid off and lay it aside, where the Seaga has a hing and it simply opens. I think the bulk pro is like that. The Ezpro came with the bulk pro instructions :) which was odd, but it makes me thing that the bulk pro is very similar to the Seaga triple.

The Ezpro is shorter than the Seaga by several inches, but had a nicer stand.

It is a wash. I rate them both pretty high for what little I know.

Basically, if you like what you have, go for it. I like the Black Seaga and the Red Ezpro and that will be my main triple line.

Probably not a lot of help, but there you have it. :cool:

That was good Mountain Man.  The last thing I want to do on location is stand behind a triple with a baggie and try to catch all the candy from a cannister as it comes out of an opening.  Too nerve wracking for me gang.

Well, now I'm finding out that there are locals with "like new" machines (doubles, triples) for around 50 bucks.

So is it worth it to get all one machine and make it really simple to use over the long haul, or to buy the cheaper non-canister machine and deal with the extra couple miuits per location.

Also, do you still collect money from the back hinged area as with all the other triples?

Well, now I'm finding out that there are locals with "like new" machines (doubles, triples) for around 50 bucks.

So is it worth it to get all one machine and make it really simple to use over the long haul, or to buy the cheaper non-canister machine and deal with the extra couple miuits per location.

Also, do you still collect money from the back hinged area as with all the other triples?

You collect money the same way on the Easy pro.  You could go with one choice of machine if you wish.  Thats up to you.  For me I needed to try and bunch of different machine makers ( especially the single head ones ) to make sure and see what I was most comfortable with.  Now that I have finished that exploring, as I move forward I am all set with what I am gonna buy. ( NorthWestern singles and XYZ's EasyPro ).

Like MountainMan said it is a wash for me too. I have the XYZ triple without the removable canisters and the Seaga black with gold trim. I like them both and they are amost identical. The small difference is that my Seaga came with the gumball wheel in the center and the XYZ's are all candy. You can get the gum wheel for extra though. I think the Seaga has a classier look and the XYZ is more fun looking. I will buy more of both in the future when I need some more.

I love my XYZ EasyPro. It is by far the best machine I've used to date. I'm may be fairy green when it comes to vending but I love it so far. The removable canisters are a big plus. If candy ever needs to be removed, it's a snap. I just take off the lid and pull the canister out. It is so much easier than my Northwester triple.

On the Northwestern triple, you have to take the lid off to pull a know to unlock the cash door, the easy pro just takes a key. A lot of the times I don't need to fill the candy. I just want the money! Just turn the key and grab the individual money trays and dump. It makes money sorting and collecting a breeze.

The looks are nice. Although my wife said she likes the look of my GMW Triple Super Chrome, I found that the bracket bows with the weight of the machines and candy. I was trying to avoid this problem and is a big reason why I went with the EasyPro. I like a machine that looks nice and feels sturdy.

I also like how easy it is to change out the candy wheels. Fortunately, I had extra GMW gumball wheels laying around since the machine only comes with candy wheels. It was a perfect fit. For $18 you can buy 3 gumball wheels at XYZ.

I think it will hold up quite well, but only time will tell.

I think we need little circles to fill in like Consumer Reports has.

I don't know how well it works in the real world, but I did a little test. I set the candy wheel just a little larger than a gumball and it vended perfect many times for me. I had ordered the wheels mentioned above, but they had not arrived yet, so I put the machine out. I will see how it did this week. I put the second one out with the correct wheel. I will be able to change the other one when I check it this week.

If you want a little extra chrome, Kevin can put a chrome stand on for you for a few bucks more.  The standard black stand is fine though.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know how I didn't find this when I posted asking about the easy pro. I even did a search and didn't find this.

Thanks for the review all. This has really helped me decide to go with this as my triples. I would love to see them make a single that uses the same canisters. I will e-mail them asking if they will be doing this at all. If any of you also feel it would be nice to have singles use the same globe as the triples please e-mail them. Maybe together we can get an easy pro single unit. This way we can make servicing life easier. 

Edit: I just sent an email. I asked if they could respond here this way we could all get the answere to this.

I don't know how well it works in the real world, but I did a little test. I set the candy wheel just a little larger than a gumball and it vended perfect many times for me. I had ordered the wheels mentioned above, but they had not arrived yet, so I put the machine out. I will see how it did this week. I put the second one out with the correct wheel. I will be able to change the other one when I check it this week.

I did this with my Northwestern (bought used - no gumball wheel) and the store owners complained that it wasn't vending gumballs everytime. They said maybe 1 out seven times it didn't vend. I told my wife this and I got the "I told you so." I'd told her I thought it would work, I was wrong. I love my wife for her common sense, I need to start listening to her more.

Joe