xyz easy pro

new2this

Thanks, I like the 3 tray idea. The 1800's have one solid tray I have to scoop the quarters out to keep them seperated. I am considering customizing them to make them 3 trays ( I had the idea a while ago I just never did it.) I am sold on he easy pro I think They are good looking machines. If I buy any new triples I will go with the easy pro.

David

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the review all. This has really helped me decide to go with this as my triples. I would love to see them make a single that uses the same canisters. I will e-mail them asking if they will be doing this at all. If any of you also feel it would be nice to have singles use the same globe as the triples please e-mail them. Maybe together we can get an easy pro single unit. This way we can make servicing life easier. 

Edit: I just sent an email. I asked if they could respond here this way we could all get the answere to this.

I just got a responce back. They seem very polite and informitive there there is nothing in the future about making them single. He does sell (I think we knew they would) is

Qoute from XYZVENDING.

Canisters are $30.00 with shipping included, but I always recommend waiting until you own a substantial number of machines as this business is about pinching pennies so that quarters are profit not loss.

I like the fact he doesn't try selling you stuff you don't need. This makes me like the company that much more.

• 2 weeks later...

I am not sure where they are made. I do know that I love mine. They were shipped to me very quickly. they look great. I love the containers. The only thing so far that I wish were better thought out is the wheels. I don't like how they are attached. That is a small thing and how often do I change wheels? Once on each to make the center a bubblegum wheel.

• 4 weeks later...

Those are good looking machines.

Hi,

Hey Johnny,

I'm going to order a few myself.  Are they easy to assemble?

Coop

Hi Coop.......they are very easy.  You simply screw the machine onto the base and thats it. Everything else is in place.  They come very well boxed and protected with styrofoam also.

We have 17 of these so far and plan to order more. We really like them. I will make 2 negative comments, tho...

1) The base you screw the head into is sometimes not machined correctly, so you need to be very careful attaching them. I messed up my second one, but have since learned :)

2) Twice now when transporting these machines to locations the wheel setting moved causing the amount to vend in one of the heads to be off.

Neither of these are big deals, just things to be aware of. Like I said we plan to buy more.

T-Bird, 13 are placed...and we have a place to put another, just playing phone tag with the manager.

Also, I would skip the Bulk/Chrome Pro and get the EasyPro...having the removable cannisters is so nice. We have 1 Bulk Pro also but I wish it was an EasyPro :)

davidsurvz wrote:

Hey,

I have a question about the Easy Pro. When you open the back to pull the coins are there 3 aeperate coin trays or is it one tray for all 3 compartments?

I now have another Easy Pro and one has 3 compartments and the other has a single tray. I really like the design of the older one I have much better. I like that the cash door is on a hinge and that I have individual cups to empty. The new one I got the back door comes off and you have a single tray which means you have to scoop quarters up instead of dumping them.

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought 3 Easy Pros the past 10 days. As much as I like the Triple Play by NorthWestern, I can buy 3 Easy Pros for the price of 2 Triple Plays. The Easy Pro is a very serviceable machine that is sturdy enough and decent looking. The only part of the machine I am not crazy about is the lock and the way it goes onto the rod on top.

• 2 months later...

Well........I am growing very tired of the issues that crop up with the Easy Pro machines.  I have had one too many jammed coin mechs along the way along with a coin mech practically falling out of the machine because it was at a very busy bowling alley and the screws loosened too much.  And I have had issues with the lock and keys not workinbg that well.  A nd I just realized I have more than one set of keys meaning a specific number assigned to me which makes things confusing when I service.

Got a call last evening that a quarter is in the slot of a coin mech and it will not turn and vend candy.  This is the same mech I pulled from a bowling alley that I thought was fixed after I put 30 quarters in it in my shop. This location has had the machine for a hot 3 days!  Not good at all! Moving forward I am thinking of single head triples if the location calls for it.  At least I can break it down to two or one head if needed etc. and the NW 60s are a breeze to service and are top quality. 

And I just realized I have more than one set of keys meaning a specific number bootyigned to me which makes things confusing when I service.

lol
LOL........you never heard of bootyigned??  I can not explain it on this forum.

• 3 weeks later...

That's a nice machine. I have a couple of vendstars and they seem to do pretty well. I'm pretty new to vending though. I agree that they are not great looking. Does the look of a machine really affect sales of the candy though?

Also, has anyone bought one of the new vendstars that come in different colors?