Knobby Balls

havending

Will 5 inch knobby balls work in a large claw machine. I just noticed how cheap they are at AA only .25 adv.

The Large Claw on our Toy Taxi 31" works perfect with knobby balls! (Large claw is the standard claw for Toy Taxi 31", TT 38" standard is the jumbo claw).

If your concerned with the claw size, maybe try the 7 in. knobby balls instead?

Rhode Island Novelty has the 5 in. Knobby Balls at $41 per case of 250 ($0.164 per ball)

They have 7 in. Knobby Balls at $63.50 per case of 250. ($0.254 per ball)

http://www.rinovelty.com/index.cfm

Those are deflated ball prices - you can buy them inflated at extra cost.

(Not trying to push RIN, just mentioned due to price difference)

Havending,

We use them in our toy chest cranes (31") with the small plush claw. We have had to put the 'soft' side of a self adhesive velcro strip along the inside of the claw because the curve in our claw was very close to the size of the inflated ball and sometimes they would not drop when the claw would open. We just used a hole punch to get a small dot of the fuzz, but you will need to adjust the voltage on the claw because it will catch a few more plush than before. Ronnie G from Tennessee is the one who came up with this solution, a very good idea...

Hopefully, your claw will not have this problem, but its something to look out for before leaving the location. The trouble is worth it, those balls really help cut costs.

Jerry

Havending,

We use them in our toy chest cranes (31") with the small plush claw. We have had to put the 'soft' side of a self adhesive velcro strip along the inside of the claw because the curve in our claw was very close to the size of the inflated ball and sometimes they would not drop when the claw would open. We just used a hole punch to get a small dot of the fuzz, but you will need to adjust the voltage on the claw because it will catch a few more plush than before. Ronnie G from Tennessee is the one who came up with this solution, a very good idea...

Hopefully, your claw will not have this problem, but its something to look out for before leaving the location. The trouble is worth it, those balls really help cut costs.

Jerry

Ok thank you. These are a first for me so I want to get it right. I will play with the volt to get it right. The balls are cheap which is perfect should be very profitable.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Archived