Coin Counter Reviews?

bulkjake

Our Model AC 603 is a EXCELLENT model to use on your routes. I used to run routes for over 15 years and understand what is needed. We guarantee accuracy and there is nothing quicker. No moving parts, Silent, Under 5 lbs, counts $1000.00 in quarters in 1.5 seconds. Comes with a custom case, battery's, Plug, coin/protective tray, and a 10% discount for TVD members. post-373-0-11700100-1358888534_thumb.jpg

I use a 86 pound postal scale it cost $25. acurate to .01 oz. So once in a while it is off by 1 quarter but I really dont care. Any parts counting scale will work for counting coins also.

Action - what brand is your $25 scale?

ACCUteck. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Accuteck-S-86lb-All-In-One-PT86-Digital-Shipping-Scale-Postal-Scale-Postage-W-AC-/230917311925?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35c3be8db5

It has a 10 year warranty. I can use it to count bills too. Ussually it is 100% accurate but off by one or two once in a while.

That's a postal scale. Spend the 300 and get a good coin scale

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

When I ran my route, I often had to show someone how much money I collected .With our AC603 it reads in dollars.

Also time was an issue, get in and out as quick as possible.

If your converting coin counts to dollars and having to do that in front of others, or you depend on a employee to do it is time and potential mishap that should be avoided.

Maybe one day the dollar coin will be used, we are good to go.

Our units generally last well over 5 years ($5.83 a month), most are used for over 10 years.

Lets not forget that it is MONEY you are counting. Maybe the most important aspect of being in business in the first place.

I guess I believe that if your in business you should have the most efficient tools for that business.

When I ran my route, I often had to show someone how much money I collected .With our AC603 it reads in dollars.

Also time was an issue, get in and out as quick as possible.

If your converting coin counts to dollars and having to do that in front of others, or you depend on a employee to do it is time and potential mishap that should be avoided.

Maybe one day the dollar coin will be used, we are good to go.

Our units generally last well over 5 years ($5.83 a month), most are used for over 10 years.

Lets not forget that it is MONEY you are counting. Maybe the most important aspect of being in business in the first place.

I guess I believe that if your in business you should have the most efficient tools for that business.

What's the member deal now?

I don't use the coin tray for counting either, I doubt most people do, but it works great as a hard cover to protect the scale and that's probably it's main purpose and design

$399.00 less 10%(Member discount) = $359.00 (member discount) no shipping cost..

A very nice deal. I purchased one and enjoy how accurate and fast it is to pay commissions. Much better than carying a heavy klopp around.

That's a postal scale. Spend the 300 and get a good coin scale

I know its a postal scale. Like i said i dont care if its off by 1 quarter once in a while. what difference does it make? Lets say you collect $86.25 and you pay a 25% on gross commission the commission owed is 21.56 you still have to round unless you are righting a check. So does it really matter if it is off by 1 quarter?

when I used a scale I always had to sort through the coins to remove the pennies, nickels and dimes, do you guys do that or just fudge a little?

Yes. I do sort through the coins.

Like anything else, you get better at it with practice.

I can spot the non-quarters pretty quick at this point.

I use an ABC Coin spring operated scale to count quarters when servicing my route. I use a Scan Coin SC25 electric coin to bag my quarters in $1000 bags. I bought both items used. I brought scale for $80 and the counter for $75. The scale saves me a tremendous amount of time.

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Tapatalk 2

• 3 weeks later...

I use and would recommend this.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CoinMate-CS-2000-BANK-GRADE-Coin-Counter-Sorter-/370499746166?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5643817976

It is fast, kicks out the non-quarters which go into a box that gets taken the coin star every couple months, durable for high volume and isn't too expensive compared to high end bank quality Allison-Cummings monsters. I bag my quarters so I can't comment on how it works if you roll your coins.

• 2 months later...

My new route came with an AcuCount AC-252...it's like 10 years old I think but, this thing works great! I love it and I will be replacing it with an AC603 at some point. (when this one dies). I wonder if they still make a the plastic carry case for this AC-252 or where I can get one??

• 1 year later...

I give them loose quarters in bulk.

But, I put them in small paper bags purchased at Sams.

I have a self-inking stamp from Vista Print that reads "Thank you, from --- ---" (my business name).

I stamp the bag and write the cash amount on the bag.

Never had a complaint from a location doing it this way.

Can you elaborate on the bag size and where they are located in Sam's?

Archived