what kind of machines should I use

terry

I want to vend nuts, M&M basically candy and stuff like that what kind of machine will do this. Will a Bubble  gum machine do this

Bubble gum machines (most) are candy machines with a bubble gum-dispensing mechanism. From what I can determine.

Or maybe it would be more accurate to say candy machines are bubble gum machines with a different type of mechanism. But I'm still learning too, so. . . .

The inside adapts from gumball (tumbler) to candy (tumbler) or wheel. The selector in the bottom changes and the cover over it. Depending on where you get them the cost will vary.

What people are trying to tell you, rather ineffectively, is that most single bulk machines will vend both gumballs/1" toys or candy based on the type of internal components you pair with it.

The inside adapts from gumball (tumbler) to candy (tumbler) or wheel. The selector in the bottom changes and the cover over it. Depending on where you get them the cost will vary.

thank you rodney69 

What people are trying to tell you, rather ineffectively, is that most single bulk machines will vend both gumballs/1" toys or candy based on the type of internal components you pair with it.

thank you Rick, I think I need to buy a machine and take it apart just to teach myself about the machine. hands on is always the best way I learn

The sheer volume of machines available, and the vast number of possible configurations make this question pretty much impossible to answer with a flat answer. What kind of machine do you have? What kind of machines are you looking for? What kind of vending route do you want? You'll want a good idea of all of those before really breaking it down further. Good luck!

The sheer volume of machines available, and the vast number of possible configurations make this question pretty much impossible to answer with a flat answer. What kind of machine do you have? What kind of machines are you looking for? What kind of vending route do you want? You'll want a good idea of all of those before really breaking it down further. Good luck!

My last quote is exactly what he needs to read in order to get any info. Am I right

My last quote is exactly what he needs to read in order to get any info. Am I right

The Mega Thread is a great resource and starting place, but I can see how some people might have special circumstances where everything Vendelicious and I pulled together years ago wouldn't necessarily get you exactly what you needed. In the off-chance that's the case, I'm more than happy to help here.

If I understand your post correctly anyway, forgive me if I'm missing something.

• 3 weeks later...

Bulk vending mega thread is a great place to start

but it takes many many months to read it all for english

speakers. imagine me if english is my foreign language( but i

Understamd written english fluently) and i reading mega thread

from about 1 year everyday about half an hour a day. and i have

read about half of this mega thread. the rest i am still reading.

so you must have time to read all posts in mega thread. btw

i still dont know exactly ho bulk machines are build even if i have

read posts about what machines can vend candy and what machines

can sell round things like gumballs.so its easy to say read bulk vend

beg mega thread to know about vending but there is so much info

that you cant read it in one hour. btw performa and vendelicious

good some excellent job with mega thread and people should read

Every post from mega thread before they start this business

Archived