How to videos or guides(maintenance & repair of soda & snack Machines)

Are there any guides, videos or manuals to help us newbies become familiar with our machines.A list of basic tools needed would also be helpful.I know I am asking alot of the veterans in here,but this is to help side step and overcome obstacles before they appear.Thanks again these questions as well as your answers are helping to instill a solid foundation for growth.

A&M Equipment have some useful videos on their youtube channel .. http://www.youtube.com/user/AMVendingMachines?feature=watch or you can always search on youtube for others..

AMS Vendors & Royal Vendors also have some useful training videos/manuals on their websites that maybe helpful depending on what equipment you are using.

What machines are you looking at?

Are there any guides, videos or manuals to help us newbies become familiar with our machines.A list of basic tools needed would also be helpful.I know I am asking alot of the veterans in here,but this is to help side step and overcome obstacles before they appear.Thanks again these questions as well as your answers are helping to instill a solid foundation for growth.

Once you purchase a machine, you should download a manual for it - many mfgs. will have them on their websites and there's a lot of archived info out there that wasn't available when I started.

I own a lot of tools, but what you'll need for vending is very basic. A flat head and philips screw driver, as well as a set of nut drivers (11/32" is a must) and maybe a cordless drill will cover it. If you get into refurbing your own machines, then you'll need a small pad sander and a paint roller. I carry an electrical tool pouch in my van but you could probably get by without it. Always carrying some shop rags with you in case you get an exploded soda can (it happens a lot) and some Windex and 409.

A&M Equipment have some useful videos on their youtube channel .. http://www.youtube.c...s?feature=watch or you can always search on youtube for others..

AMS Vendors & Royal Vendors also have some useful training videos/manuals on their websites that maybe helpful depending on what equipment you are using.

What machines are you looking at?

I was going to mention these as well, the best free ones I've seen.

I would go to the vendors website and download a copy of the manual and read it.Thats what I do.I have even taken the downloaded copy to kinko's and had it spiral bound with plastic covers front and rear.I have a file box I keep in the van with all of them in it.

John

Archived