Anyone in Florida that wants to help out Someone that is just getting in the business

Joe101us

Someone has give me the suggestion of telling them to buy the machines And then me just charge them a price to fill them I think that is stupid what is your opinion

2 hours ago, Joe101us said:

Someone has give me the suggestion of telling them to buy the machines And then me just charge them a price to fill them I think that is stupid what is your opinion

Personally, I think you should walk away and work on growing your business through multiple accounts and not put all of your eggs in one huge account. Doesn't sound like you'd be able to equip the account with the machines they require and going into a partnership with someone would more than likely be a big hassle in itself. Even though, if I were faced with the same scenario I would probably try everything I could to make it work, I would have to walk away as well.

5 hours ago, Joe101us said:

This is not stupid but it's called cooperative service vending and that type of vending is generally used with marginal accounts that want more equipment than a vendor can profitably supply.  There isn't any incentive for a location to purchase equipment in your case so if you can't afford to equip it then you have to walk away.

Archived