IMPORTANT MESSAGE CONCERNING A FELLOW MEMBER

caserri

One on the things I love about running this board is the sense of community we have. The members of VENDiscuss have always amazed me how they can pull together and show appreciation and support for each other.

Here is a PM I received from fellow member Bacho (Craig) I am posting this here to give everyone an opportunity to send well wishes to Craig and his family during this difficult time. Please take a moment to post something to show support for them.

Hi Steve

Just wanted to let you know I'm still here but almost didn't make it. I had a massive heart attact about a month ago. I was on my way to work and never knew what happened untill I woke up in the hospital. They say I coded twice for a total of 24 minutes. It took a month to where I am today. I barely make it around the house and can spend limited amount of time on the computer before I have to take a break and relax.

I had to go on permant disablity. Once I get stronger, I'll be able to pop in here more frequently.

Anyway, that's where I stand right now. I just wanted to let you know I haven't abandoned the forums.

Craig

I hope this thread gives them much needed emotional support from their virtual family here at VENDiscuss. Please add your well wishes.

Get well soon brotha Craig.

Craig,

My family and I wish you and yours all the best during this rough time and we hope you have a speedy recovery!  You know that your VENDiscuss family is behind you all the way.  If there is anything you need,  Just let us know!

Thank You for all the well wishes everyone. This is one great community. I'm getting a little stronger with each day that passes. I try to make it in here everyday also.  :)

Glad to hear you are getting stronger Craig. Take care and keep us posted on your progress.

Archived