New member from NY

Metro

Hello everyone. I am a new member from the NY metro area. Back in the early 90's I started a vending business part-time with three machines and built it up to 125+ machines - bulk and full line vending. It did very well until a divorce kind of ruined everything. A few months ago, with my life inching ever closer to retirement I began thinking about what I would do to earn some extra income and still have flexible hours and I came right back to vending. Now I'm focusing strictly on bulk with an emphasis on gumballs. Coming back into the business 20 years later it really hasn't changed all that much, except for the fact that with the internet it is now much easier to find deals on equipment and get locations. I'm up to around 50 and hope to develop to around 300. I've been reading the forums for a few months as a guest and it has been very helpful. Good luck to everyone!

Hello everyone. I am a new member from the NY metro area. Back in the early 90's I started a vending business part-time with three machines and built it up to 125+ machines - bulk and full line vending. It did very well until a divorce kind of ruined everything. A few months ago, with my life inching ever closer to retirement I began thinking about what I would do to earn some extra income and still have flexible hours and I came right back to vending. Now I'm focusing strictly on bulk with an emphasis on gumballs. Coming back into the business 20 years later it really hasn't changed all that much, except for the fact that with the internet it is now much easier to find deals on equipment and get locations. I'm up to around 50 and hope to develop to around 300. I've been reading the forums for a few months as a guest and it has been very helpful. Good luck to everyone!

Welcome to the forum and welcome back to vending!

Welcome to the forum.

Archived