What machines is good hotels and what candy does well?

asdavis

If you can get a hotel you had better have a machine that can be screwed down. They will have to have heavy duty locks and coin doors and windows. Machines that do not have all these things will disappear. Hotels are open 24 hours a day and through the night people get hungry and don't have change and have plenty of time to play with your machines. I have never had a machine in a hotel but I talked to a hotel manager that told me all these things.

Gary

I have a machine in a hotel and its never had a problem.probably in part because its all girls that work there.i have an 8 select u-turn there with skittles pmm mm m+i gumballs reeses p. hot tomale and runts.the hot tomales sell the best but I`m guessing because someone that works there likes them.

If you can get a hotel you had better have a machine that can be screwed down. They will have to have heavy duty locks and coin doors and windows. Machines that do not have all these things will disappear. Hotels are open 24 hours a day and through the night people get hungry and don't have change and have plenty of time to play with your machines. I have never had a machine in a hotel but I talked to a hotel manager that told me all these things.

Gary

Gary,

Thats funny but its true. It is evident just by the fact that everything else in a hotel is bolted down as well. The phone, the TV, the coffee maker. I've even seen the pictures and the headboards bolted to the wall! :shock:

Steve  

I've had a double in the breakfast area of a motel for about a year and a half now, no trouble. It just a medicore location with GBs and skittles. I heard someone on one of the boards say that motels sell bouncy balls and 1" toys well, so its scheduled to change next cycle. Tom

I'm not saying that all motels and hotels are like that but it's something to think about before you spend money on equipment.

If it has been working for you and is in a safe place, it has to be a great account!

I wish I could fine a few around here like yours.

Gary