Vendo 511 vending 1 can, 2 cans, then no cans

Vendmel

Hello All,

I have a vendo 511 and I converted 8 out of the 10 columns to cans. One of the slots will vend 1 can, then 2 cans, then no cans. The cam settings are the exact same as the others that vend only one can at a time...any ideas how to fix this problem? I've attached pics, the far left is the one thats doing multiple vends.

Thanks in Advance!

-Mel

Detroit, MI

post-3100-0-26175800-1325563722_thumb.jpg

post-3100-0-66552200-1325563739_thumb.jpg

post-3100-0-04988600-1325563774_thumb.jpg

Maybe your gauge bar is too loose..........if the gauge bar is too loose (or another words outwards) then it will vend 2 cans during the 2nd vend because its not tight enough to hold that 3rd can..........this has happened to me more in the winter......especially with mountain dew

I had to take out the gauge bar and bend it somewhat just slightly with my knee so the bar goes inwards to make it tighter

For vendos makesure that the gauge bar setting is also in the mid 2 level for all cans regardless of what type and from there play with the gauge bar if you have to

Also you have to make sure your cam settings are of course set for 3 deep as the cam setting is what determines how many times to vend

From time to time the vendos will still vend 1 can then 2 cans and then no can and this not something that you can perfect.......it still happens with me still although the case is more rare now.......for this situation due to the type of machine you also want to tell the location manager that the machine is not perfect and just check up with the location from time to time to makesure everythings going ok........thats what I do and I reimburse them with money

One last thing to also check for is to makesure that your gauge bar clips are set perfectly right in its plae on the gauge bar

O and if the problem persists too much then I would adjust the rear spacer to 2 deep and just do 2 cans vending instead of 3 deep although I dont think this is neccessary

could be this thing is bent :

2rqztyr.jpg

take it out make sure its not bent/twisted. if it is replace, or u might

try replacing it anyway just to see its not an expensive part.

i only have exp. with dixie narco machines but i assume the design is similar

Try homing the motors to see if this fixes the problem. It sounds like it's not in home position when it vends causing the first vend to vend the 1st can and turn too much toward the 2nd can.. on the 2nd vend, it delivers the 2nd can and the 3rd can.... on the 3rd vend.... it returns to the wrong position which is not home position...

I don't know the command for homing a 368 off the top of my head, but this command can take 1 minute of your time and possibly fix things.

• 1 year later...

Archived