4) organize warehouse for quicker loading/unloading of supplies

5) 30k in sales

heres how I did with my 2012 goals:

1)I tried honor boxes and figured out I am not ready for that yet

2)I added a crane but I sold one so till only have one

3)I did find homes for all the racks I posses

4)done

5) didnt reach that goal,will be one of my 2013 goals

how did everyone else do with their goals??

I didn't meet my goal (2012) of adding 100 machines to my route. I added 70 locations. For this year (2013) my goal is to add another 100 machines to my route. I have learned a lot from this forum this past year! It looks like I will meet my other goal: (having a vending business which is debt free and generating positive cash flow within 12 months of route purchase).

Once all my equipment is out I will simply need to add about 5 locations +/- per month to keep up with the loss of locations and unacceptable location performance.

After buying 75 hoops last year, I will be working on placing the other 50 not on location hopefully by the end of April. Then I plan on working on getting 300 gumball machines and placing those. Since I drive for a livivg this will probably take the rest of the year to do. Then sit back and evaluate the route and prune as neccessary.

Well didn't get accomplished what I set out to do in 2012 but I did change in mid stream what I wanted to do. Never got the hoops placed. Will get them placed sometime in the 2nd qtr. Also started a mint honor box business up in Sept 2012. Looking to get 500 locations by years end. Have approx. 200-250 locations as we speak. Then will see what other messes I can get into.

Well My goals when I started

1. was to generate a postitive cashflow (enough for the route to fund It's Own Growth) 4

2. To be at 50 stops Close I hit 46 but I recently pulled a few low performers

3. To get a toy rack located. Missed out but I have a location for one I will drop off next week a small 4 way. Was just a couple of weeks short on that one.

Archived