Hey there!

Bryan

Hi there! I stumbled upon this site while doing some research on bulk vending. I'm a senior in high school and looking to get into the vending business to help with college expenses. I've already spent a couple of days looking around in the forums and decided I should go ahead and register. Hopefully this isn't too forward but I did have a question that I was hoping someone could answer.

As far as my first machines go, I was wondering what to go with first. Here are some of the deals I've found

9x seaga tv3000 triple vending New In box at $45-50 each

5x vendstar 3000 triple vending Used at $45 each

I would love some input and appreciate all the help.

Thanks again, and looking forward to meeting everyone!

-Bryan

Love seeing young entrepreneurs getting started. Welcome to the forums. I don't do bulk but there are a lot of good guys here that will be happy to help you out.

Haha I'm glad I found out about such a great business opportunity! I've had several businesses in the past that range from a snow removal service to selling virtual gold for real cash (up to several thousand a month! :) ).

I'm really excited to break into this new industry and feel as if this site is a great place to seek advice. Thanks for the reply and I would be very appreciative if someone in the bulk vending business could give me a few pointers, such as what machine to go with.

Thanks again!

-Bryan

May I ask why you are so against triples? The seaga I was looking at had two candy and a gumball/bouncyball slot

Two candy slots are 2 to many. The gumball is ok but you really need to be at .50 for bb.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

welcome to the forum bryan...you will get several different opinions on triples vs singles or doubles. do a search and sit back and read, I recommend singles because you can create any combination of machines you want, with triples you are stuck with just that and not all locations need that many heads. I do not vend candy and do not recommend it but that's your decision to make. good luck to you!

Archived