What model is this machine?

Leetvend

This is definitely a Vendo V-Max. I can tell by the buttons and the delivery chute. Generally, Pepsi splits their business between D-N and Vendo here in the western U.S., with Royal being a rarity (although I heard that here in the Phoenix area that all glass front purchases going forward will be exclusively by D-N).

And no this is not an HVV, it is a special front that Pepsi used on many of their refurbished machines to simulate the HVV look.

multi price machine would have a digital price read out and a service switch inside thats the simplest way to tell IMO. i havent seen any single price machines with an LED read out...

I thought about it but I personally think that goes over my head when the machine has no power to it.... checking for a SP coin-mech is quick and easy but I guess either way would work!

About the ice building up.... yeah if the ice builds up on one side only in one spot, it's generally low on gas to my knowledge... which side? I guess that depends on the model of the reefer deck as most of mine appear to start from the left side and go to the right... but all that matters is that having one small piece of ice usually means low gas where if the whole thing builds up to one solid ice block, then yeah you are right.

Mostly, yeah, what dogcow said. It's too hard to give a list of EVERYTHING to do without actually being there... but I don't really care too much about vend motors really.

Whatever you do, DON"T USE CHEAP PLASTIC BOTTLES!!!! Get real 20oz bottles or some 12oz cans and test the machine, don't get some cheap plastic bottles of water or tea that are soft plastic... they'll jam pretty quickly when you test it.

Archived