Well what do you know, proof is in the pudding.....

RJT

Hopefully the beginning of more study results that show that vending is not the cause of obesity.

Nope the cause seems to be video games and schools cutting funding for PE, sports etc.IMO!

Nope the cause seems to be video games and schools cutting funding for PE, sports etc.IMO!

I am sorry but from my experience video games do not cause obesity problems. I have been a gamer my whole life, as have most of my friends. Not one of us are obese. I personally think the obesity problem lies with the parents. You have to tell your kids they cant just live on junk food and crap. My parents always made me eat my greens and not pig out on junkfood and I am grateful to them for it.

Ah, so THAT'S where your name comes from. Did you consider l33tvend?

I believe that obesity, like almost all other epidemics in the entire world... come down to parenting. However, this is only what I believe, not necessarily the truth.

Ah, so THAT'S where your name comes from. Did you consider l33tvend?

I believe that obesity, like almost all other epidemics in the entire world... come down to parenting. However, this is only what I believe, not necessarily the truth.

Yea haha, I never even considered naming it 1337 vending... I can explain what leet is and explain I am a nerd. But to explain leetspeek... well thats to much for me lol

Yea haha, I never even considered naming it 1337 vending... I can explain what leet is and explain I am a nerd. But to explain leetspeek... well thats to much for me lol

You don't need to explain it to me bro, it's my 2nd language. It's just very hard to find someone that not only has some vending machine knowledge but also know how to pwn n00bz. I try to keep the gamer in me deep in the closet when discussing serious business stuff. If people knew how I acted when playing games, they'd lose a ton of respect for me. I am a major troll in games but try to be super nice and professional when discussing business.

You don't need to explain it to me bro, it's my 2nd language. It's just very hard to find someone that not only has some vending machine knowledge but also know how to pwn n00bz. I try to keep the gamer in me deep in the closet when discussing serious business stuff. If people knew how I acted when playing games, they'd lose a ton of respect for me. I am a major troll in games but try to be super nice and professional when discussing business.

I cant stand trolls haha. Never saw the point in it and will usually whisper someone and tell them they are getting trolled when I see it happening. I have little to no vending machine knowledge so far. Just started out and cant wait to place my first machines.

I cant stand trolls haha. Never saw the point in it and will usually whisper someone and tell them they are getting trolled when I see it happening. I have little to no vending machine knowledge so far. Just started out and cant wait to place my first machines.

Gaming has not only given me lots of business knowledge to go with my vending knowledge (I acquired the vending knowledge through experience by working for a company) but the gaming has also helped me with my college classes. I do have a different mindset now than when I was younger.. I do really want to succeed in college and I have the drive to do so now, but honestly... gaming helped me. Now the first person shooters... they didn't do a WHOLE lot to help me with business... but the RTS games really helped out alot. I am in a Microeconomics class and I knew the difference between "micro" and "macro" long before taking economics.. that's just one small example of how it has helped.

As for the trolling.... I honestly do it just to make people mad because I have been playing these games for so long I get some joy out of getting people riled up and seeing just how far I can push their buttons... then I stop playing for a few days and spend some spare time jumping on forums and seeing if I can help others with their vending problems and discussions. I don't troll the well-behaved people though... I specifically go after the people who deserve it.

Gaming has not only given me lots of business knowledge to go with my vending knowledge (I acquired the vending knowledge through experience by working for a company) but the gaming has also helped me with my college classes. I do have a different mindset now than when I was younger.. I do really want to succeed in college and I have the drive to do so now, but honestly... gaming helped me. Now the first person shooters... they didn't do a WHOLE lot to help me with business... but the RTS games really helped out alot. I am in a Microeconomics class and I knew the difference between "micro" and "macro" long before taking economics.. that's just one small example of how it has helped.

As for the trolling.... I honestly do it just to make people mad because I have been playing these games for so long I get some joy out of getting people riled up and seeing just how far I can push their buttons... then I stop playing for a few days and spend some spare time jumping on forums and seeing if I can help others with their vending problems and discussions. I don't troll the well-behaved people though... I specifically go after the people who deserve it.

Gaming has helped me as well. I am not as much of a RTS guy though. I play more MMO's I have been a raid leader and a GM and it has helped me a lot with dealing with issues people have with one another. As well as deciding what to do to make sure that stuff goes as planned.

Gaming has helped me as well. I am not as much of a RTS guy though. I play more MMO's I have been a raid leader and a GM and it has helped me a lot with dealing with issues people have with one another. As well as deciding what to do to make sure that stuff goes as planned.

If it's WoW, don't even tell me, because I will no longer be able to be friends with you. ;).

On a side note, if you ever need help with understanding an aspect in vending, I can probably explain it to you in ways that some other people here can't do. Just PM me if you ever want to understand something and I can use gaming examples as analogies.

If it's WoW, don't even tell me, because I will no longer be able to be friends with you. ;).

On a side note, if you ever need help with understanding an aspect in vending, I can probably explain it to you in ways that some other people here can't do. Just PM me if you ever want to understand something and I can use gaming examples as analogies.

It was WoW O_o I have not played for a while. I played since the game came out and just got bored of it. Its always the same stuff over and over probably will never play it again. Right now I am playing minecraft in my spare time. Great game to just play and have fun in. I will make sure to PM you if I ever have any questions.

edit: How come you hate WoW?

It was WoW O_o I have not played for a while. I played since the game came out and just got bored of it. Its always the same stuff over and over probably will never play it again. Right now I am playing minecraft in my spare time. Great game to just play and have fun in. I will make sure to PM you if I ever have any questions.

edit: How come you hate WoW?

I don't really hate it, i was joking with you but I played Diablo 2 for YEARS and many of my friends moved onto WoW. I actually "have" the game but I cancelled my subscription after a month of playing... I later concluded that the game was a major waste of my life as it has been for so many of my gaming buddies. MW2/3 is the latest in life-wasting games.... people who play these games often literally waste maybe 4 hours of their lives every day playing these games (like I did when I was younger.... but these friends are in their 30s now).

Hey, if you want to spend that much time playing such a game, have at it... but if you are trying to make it in some kind of a business or maybe you wish you had more income... imagine what you could have been doing with an extra 20+ hours each week? In the summer time, I literally get out the door by 7 or 8am and get home by 9pm only to go back to sleep and do it all over again the next day.... all because I have to work full-time + run my business full-time + go to school part-time/full-time. Then.... my co-worker for my FT job complains about how his bills are too high. If he would actually get off of the game and go out and do something, he just might make more! The man even tries to get done with work early (which reduces his hours and income, theoretically) to make sure to get home in time to play the game!! Definitely not the mind of an entrepreneur.

I don't really hate it, i was joking with you but I played Diablo 2 for YEARS and many of my friends moved onto WoW. I actually "have" the game but I cancelled my subscription after a month of playing... I later concluded that the game was a major waste of my life as it has been for so many of my gaming buddies. MW2/3 is the latest in life-wasting games.... people who play these games often literally waste maybe 4 hours of their lives every day playing these games (like I did when I was younger.... but these friends are in their 30s now).

Hey, if you want to spend that much time playing such a game, have at it... but if you are trying to make it in some kind of a business or maybe you wish you had more income... imagine what you could have been doing with an extra 20+ hours each week? In the summer time, I literally get out the door by 7 or 8am and get home by 9pm only to go back to sleep and do it all over again the next day.... all because I have to work full-time + run my business full-time + go to school part-time/full-time. Then.... my co-worker for my FT job complains about how his bills are too high. If he would actually get off of the game and go out and do something, he just might make more! The man even tries to get done with work early (which reduces his hours and income, theoretically) to make sure to get home in time to play the game!! Definitely not the mind of an entrepreneur.

One of the exact reasons I no longer play WoW. I cant wait for D3 to come out, should be a great game to just sit and play for 30 minutes to an hour and just have fun.

Parents have the responsibility to teach their kids why junk food can affect their live, in more ways than just weight. Vendors are not responsible for the overweight problem of America, but we should at least help try to fix it. We should PROMOTE healthy options, intead of discouraging them. Yes, healthy food does not sell well, but if the trend towards true healthy food, not just granola bars and gluten free items continues, people will probably come around. That's the problem with pressure in this world, no one can think or decide for themselves! We should use that weakness in good ways.

Archived