Need Lock for Ultravend

Nick SDL

Hello, i have this ultra-vend triple head, the ones who look similar to the vendstar 3000. i just recently cleaned it up and found that i have no lock for the back money door. I cant seem to find one anywhere including eBay. Do any of you here have a lock with key that you are willing to sell or know where i can find one. it seems to be a totally different type of lock than anything else, and i do not think i can make just any lock work. Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

What model ultravends? Late 80's or early 90's models? I have one of those, and it's been one of my best machines.

What can you tell me about ultravends in general? There are some triple heads on CL for $35 each. This is the picture. It doesn't say what year these are. Just that they are used and the price is firm. Are these all plastic like the vendstars? Or are the better? Can they dispense gumballs?

5I25Ed5M93K23M73H8c81989dba6721bb1ef5.jpg

i have had many over the years, not a big fan, mainly because of the coin collection system also all plastic.

No to gumballs, tried many times, same as with the vendstar, without an agitator the gumballs just jam up inside the canister and will misvend you might get 5,10 or 20 but it will misvend, trust me, not worth the risk IMHO

$35 would be the top end for me if they were mint, I would start at like $20 each

I have bought them for as little as $13 a peice

What can you tell me about ultravends in general? There are some triple heads on CL for $35 each. This is the picture. It doesn't say what year these are. Just that they are used and the price is firm. Are these all plastic like the vendstars? Or are the better? Can they dispense gumballs?

Ultravend Vend3's are nearly obsolete. You cannot adjust the vend portion, and unless you want to modify them yourself, they aren't worth the investment.

Personally, I like my unit over Vendstars as I feel they're better constructed, but that's a poor consolation with so many used machines out there. I'd pass on these.

Whatever you do, Good luck!

• 4 weeks later...

all of my ultravends drums are adjustable and have 250 extra drums 250 extra lids 250 extra money doors 250 extra sets of locks (3per machine) 250 extra clear plastic fronts 250 extra sets of dividers and a lot of other extras I say bring on the Lemons bcz I'm thirsty for lemonade Hehehehe if any one has issues or parts email me or if u have these lemons and don't want I can always use more money makers

• 6 years later...
On 2/3/2012 at 3:32 AM, Nick SDL said:

any wing nut will not work it has to actually be the right size tabs and fit tight or it will come out, got it all figured out though.

what lock did you use I am in the same bout can't find it anywhere 

On 9/3/2012 at 7:43 AM, jerry wollam said:

all of my ultravends drums are adjustable and have 250 extra drums 250 extra lids 250 extra money doors 250 extra sets of locks (3per machine) 250 extra clear plastic fronts 250 extra sets of dividers and a lot of other extras I say bring on the Lemons bcz I'm thirsty for lemonade Hehehehe if any one has issues or parts email me or if u have these lemons and don't want I can always use more money makers

need help getting locks for ultravend if you have some message me need both tops and bottom

• 1 month later...

Archived