storage units

Phil

Has anyone had success with drink machines at a storage unit place. I personally don't think the foot traffic would support it. There are usually only 4 employees. So this location would have to rely on foot traffic mainly.

-Phil

Has anyone had success with drink machines at a storage unit place. I personally don't think the foot traffic would support it. There are usually only 4 employees. So this location would have to rely on foot traffic mainly.

-Phil

I have never had a machine at one (since I have yet to have any machines). However, I could imagine having a soda machine at a decent sized storage unit being pretty decent. I have helped a couple people move stuff in / out of storage units and you are always thirsty when it is hot and head straight for the vending machine. You also have to think about when they have auctions. If they are having auctions selling off unpaid for units and there are a bunch of people there you might make some decent sales. Just what I think, I have no experience in vending yet so this is all just my opinion.

-Phil

If its a really big location, several hundred units or more, then you can do OK. A couple of hundred a month in the Summer, probably half that in Winter.

I had one at our former storage place where we rented a small unit. There was a HVAC company that operated out of several units and had an office there in addition to the storage office. That machine did about $10 a month.

-Phil

I never had any luck with storage accounts. Mine were always very slow sales.

Archived