been browing for a while, saying hello now

Joey from GA

Hey everyone, I Joey from Augusta, GA. I'm in the midst of starting up my bulk vending business as you read this. Waiting to get set up with my lawyer to set up an LLC (family friend, no lawyer fees) I will be doing bulk vending, planning on pmm, gumballs, and chicle type breath gum. I have been here in Augusta all my life and know a lot of people who own businesses, so I will be doing all my locating myself. I was planning on doing a triple head machine like the vendstars, but ones that are all metal. But, from what i have read on here, it seems alot of people are against them. So, now, Im kind of in turmoil on what type to purchase. I work full time at a nuclear power plant, married, and have 5 little girls. My journey with this will be an evening and weekend type deal. Im super excited about getting started and having the benefits of a small business.

By the way, I did a lot of research, read a lot of books, and by far, this forum is the best thing I have found yet!

So, now, Im kind of in turmoil on what type to purchase.

You shouldn't be in turmoil! If you've read enough to know to stay away from them then you've read enough to know what to buy. Give single/doubles a try.

Welcome to the forum, I'm glad you found us!

Eh, I wouldn't get too excited there Joey. I had to remove the ebooks due to a some legal concerns. Sorry.

On the bright side, everyone here says the posts on the board are way more informative than any ebook. Plus it's interactive.

FYI, everything else is still available in the download section. Just no more ebooks.

Well, to fill yall in, i made my first puchase of machines yesterday. I know a lot of yall wont agree with them, but I got 6 Vendstars for 40 a piece. I plan to put them out to get some money coming in, find out which 2 of the 3 products are selling well and upgrading to doubles of the 2 best sellers at the location. It was a way to get started without going to far in debt and getting several machines out. I have plans to by 4 heads from someone on here. I will update everyone once paperwork gets done and i get them placed

Bought 2 A&A heads and 2 Northwesterns. I have my business license and LLC paperwork done and sent off waiting to get it back. Purchasing 2 more Vendstars already located from the same guy I bought the first 6 from. So, this is the latest and greatest in my vending adventure.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived