need some help in Ny

krzys555

i am new to bulk candy vending.

I just got 3 vendstars for $40 each

what locator should i go with

what candy do you recomend.

what should i look for in a location.

i did full size soda amchines that i bought on location.

i have no experience with the small machines or locating.

I should mention i am in college and on a limited budget.

i can spare about 40-50 a week for new machines/locations.

any advice would be helpfull

Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk.

Would you be to nervous to walk into places and ask if they would like on of your units? I suggest taking a photo and having one in your car. You them the photo if they say OK, take it right in. Small restaurants are good. There look in the bulk area section. You will be able to get a lot of good information from those experienced bulk operators. Good lukc and welcome to the boards.

Would you be to nervous to walk into places and ask if they would like on of your units? I suggest taking a photo and having one in your car. You them the photo if they say OK, take it right in. Small restaurants are good. There look in the bulk area section. You will be able to get a lot of good information from those experienced bulk operators. Good lukc and welcome to the boards.

I second this motion. Locating is an essential skill for anyone in the vending business.

If you have machines out on location already I would recommend adding as many machines as the locations would permit and the locate the rest. Once you have then all out on location work on relocating your slowest product moving machines and do that until you are making the money you want from the machines.

yes i am a little shy as i never located machines before. i do have a few soda/snack machines but they are a totally different beast from what i can tell.

i gave the 3 machines to eddie to locate. i think i need to get a couple of locations first and then try locating.

what should i say to a location that i want but already has machines a rack and a double 2 different owners. i am thinking i need to offer comision.

second thing, would a tomy gatcha machine be a good deal at 150 with some product but no location.

any recommendation on who could place it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived