Tung Too's

Nick505

Have any of you guys seen the Tung Too's from Brand? (Candy Tongue Tattoo) What are your thoughts on these? Assuming that the price is no more than $30.00 per box I think I am going to give them a try. Seems like they would be a great seller. Have any of you guys tried them?

I didn't realize they were so new. After reading a little on Brands other products on here it seems that they are a bit expensive. I am curious to what the Tung Too's cost. I could even see them selling at a .75 price point.

They are more than $30 a case of 250. I was told they are $38.50. My thoughts are, they will not generate repeat sales. I think curious customers will buy them once but after paying 50c for a candy tattoo that is gone in a minute, they will not be back for more. It's just a cleaver way to sell candy in a 2" capsule.

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=33.163525,-117.129141

I really don't see them doing much but you will never know unless you order a box. What works in one area may not work in another. Remember zyppers? I used to sell the heck out of them but many of my friends could not give them away.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Well I was placing an order from brand for a few displays and I asked the rep about the tongue tattoos and I was told these are in 2" capsules. I was kind of dissapointed to hear that. From info I have read here on the forum selling stickers or tattos out of a capsule has been a huge dud. Well I wanted to give them a try but I don't think i am going to now. I am glad I asked about them before buying. I may change my decision once my samples arrive.

Archived