New Regulations for Listing Ingredients

bil10219

It varies by region. In a city not far from mine, they require bulk vendors to add labels if the product contains nuts, gluten, or other allergens. I don't vend there, but have seen bulk vendors that have the additional "warning" stickers. Call your city or county health departments- they're typically the ones in charge of such regulations. I have heard some states are pushing for vendors to list the nutrition facts on their machines, but I'm not in one of those, so can't comment on that.

Does anyone have any info on New Regulations for Listing Ingredients of products in vending machines? Does it apply to Bulk?

I was wondering how the regulations would impact my partners honor box route but I guess she is fine since all of the product information is written on the back of each product. They can pick it up, read it and put it back.

Nothing yet, rules have not been written at the fed level. The NBVA is a good source of info on these regulatory issues. The end result will most likely be ingredients on the product labels that we all already use. No issue at all really.

Archived