USI CD-6 upgrades?

AngryChris

Does anyone know if there are any upgrades for the CD-6 soda machines? Specifically, can I upgrade the validator to something other than a MAKA? I have one that I would like to upgrade.

Also, has anyone ever had any serious complaints about them? I don't recall ever having a problem in the past with them but they weren't very popular either. Any problems with the motors or anything?

Thanks.

Does anyone know if there are any upgrades for the CD-6 soda machines? Specifically, can I upgrade the validator to something other than a MAKA? I have one that I would like to upgrade.

Also, has anyone ever had any serious complaints about them? I don't recall ever having a problem in the past with them but they weren't very popular either. Any problems with the motors or anything?

Thanks.

You can upgrade them to Coinco ba32's, need to get the harness from the control board to the DBV, if they still stock them at Vendnet. It's been a long time since they quit making them.

I still have a couple out in the field, good little workhorses, just gotta watch that syrup does not get on the wire harness to motor connections, it will corrode them

You can upgrade them to Coinco ba32's, need to get the harness from the control board to the DBV, if they still stock them at Vendnet. It's been a long time since they quit making them.

I still have a couple out in the field, good little workhorses, just gotta watch that syrup does not get on the wire harness to motor connections, it will corrode them

I'll keep that in mind. I guess I'll call vendnet tomorrow or monday and be prepared to bite the bullet ($$$$).

Archived