Vendesign 4 in 1 capacity question

Bocephus

I bought a vendesign 4 in 1 a few months back and was just able to place it. How much candy will it hold? Website says it will hold 44 pounds of candy. Should I assume 11 pounds per compartment?

It sounds logical that each can hold 11 lbs per compartment. But who would want to do that? A bag of M&Ms is 54oz which is 3.375 lbs, and I would never put more than one whole bag of candy in a head per month.

11 lbs per canister?

Maybe if you fill them with water!

I wonder what kind of product they're referring to on their website.

Those canisters don't even hold two 48oz-54oz bags of typical product like: RP, M&M, MMP, SKITTLES, or BBB

I'd love to learn how someone can fit 11lbs of typical product in those canisters when I can't even fit 6lbs in mine.

It is made by vendesign but it is basically a uturn

Considering this thread is about the capacity of Vendesigns, that's what my comments were directed towards

Any of my comments that may apply to the U-turn as well are strictly coincidental.

I'm not a fan of U-turns.

Just placed the machine at 11:45 PM. Evidently the owner of the shop had lost his morning person so the only shift it had been open was from noon to midnight. I drove over the past two days to place it in the morning and it was closed.

It did not require 11 pounds per head, more like 6-7. I got two bags of the PMMs in there. Not quite two backs of mike and ikes. I have a whole bunch of candy left over for the next time I need to refill a machine. Oh well. Just happy I was finally able to put the machine there on location.

Just placed the machine at 11:45 PM. Evidently the owner of the shop had lost his morning person so the only shift it had been open was from noon to midnight. I drove over the past two days to place it in the morning and it was closed.

It did not require 11 pounds per head, more like 6-7. I got two bags of the PMMs in there. Not quite two backs of mike and ikes. I have a whole bunch of candy left over for the next time I need to refill a machine. Oh well. Just happy I was finally able to put the machine there on location.

Depending on the location, that amount of candy that you placed in the machine can last a few months.

I realize that. Considering I am replacing a completely empty upturn at that location I figure it is worth the risk. The traffic justifies the placement. Now we will just have to wait and see how it does. I imagine it is going to do better at this location than it was sitting empty in my garage.

U turns tough to place. Some places wanted singles/countertops. The u turns are just a little too big.

That is what I keep hearing but I keep seeing more and more of them in the DFW area. There is a single that is full at the same location where I put my vendisign/uturn.

Archived