New Member from Georgia

MShaw

Hello everyone. I started a bulk vending route last year in the metro Atlanta area, and have recently found TVF. It has been very helpful in getting advice about just about anything. I have mainly been using 1800's and NW S60's so far and have concentrated on gumballs and candy, however I will be going into toy capsules more this year Lord willing. If anyone happens to know of a good supplier of vending toys in the Atlanta area (instead of ordering online) please let me know. I look forward to growing the route and getting more into vending!

Hello everyone. I started a bulk vending route last year in the metro Atlanta area, and have recently found TVF. It has been very helpful in getting advice about just about anything. I have mainly been using 1800's and NW S60's so far and have concentrated on gumballs and candy, however I will be going into toy capsules more this year Lord willing. If anyone happens to know of a good supplier of vending toys in the Atlanta area (instead of ordering online) please let me know. I look forward to growing the route and getting more into vending!

Welcome to TVF, glad to see you have been taking the time to read and learn.

You will have to order from AA,cardinal or someone like that. There is no supplier in the south east tnt was working of a place in the south east but don't think it ever came about.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Archived