Website Vending recommendation

anyvendingcom

Agree. It's a good start. In addition to the suggestions above, I would also reformat the text. Use bullet points to separate the cities you service in the bottom section. You should break up the template a bit by creating "blocks" of content rather than one block consisting of several paragraphs.

Also, you should optimize the images for use on websites, they are way to large. Other than that, I would re-read your entire text very carefully. It is a hard read, meaning there are several sections that could be worded differently to help the flow. For example, this line is on the products page...

We guarantee the freshness of our snack and have a no-questions/no-hassles refund policy so you will never have to deal with bad product or vending machine problems on your own.

First of all, the sentence is too long. It also implies that you carry only one snack but you do guarantee it is fresh. ;D

Another...

we posses many types of vending machines for your specific location.

Instead of that, how about trying something like "We have the capability to provide your business with a complete vending solution tailored to your specific needs."

As I said, it's a good start. There are several other areas that could be improved as well.

Agree. It's a good start. In addition to the suggestions above, I would also reformat the text. Use bullet points to separate the cities you service in the bottom section. You should break up the template a bit by creating "blocks" of content rather than one block consisting of several paragraphs.

Also, you should optimize the images for use on websites, they are way to large. Other than that, I would re-read your entire text very carefully. It is a hard read, meaning there are several sections that could be worded differently to help the flow. For example, this line is on the products page...

First of all, the sentence is too long. It also implies that you carry only one snack but you do guarantee it is fresh. ;D

Another...

Instead of that, how about trying something like "We have the capability to provide your business with a complete vending solution tailored to your specific needs."

As I said, it's a good start. There are several other areas that could be improved as well.

Thanks to all for your input. I will take your suggestions and modify the site so its more search engine friendly. I will re post within few weeks the website.

Look around at other vending company websites and copy the formatting and layout of what you like and fits your style.

Oooh, I'm so glad you said that. Cause I've been working on our website, and loved some of your stuff. :-*

I have you listed in my favorites. I love the way you have the main pages along the top, and you can drill down from there with the tabs on the side. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

I have you listed in my favorites. I love the way you have the main pages along the top, and you can drill down from there with the tabs on the side. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

It is going to be pretty much the same in layout and style, doing a lot of tweaking and some background stuff to enhance SEO

It is going to be pretty much the same in layout and style, doing a lot of tweaking and some background stuff to enhance SEO

I look forward to checking out your new site. Are you doing the changes yourself or getting someone else to do them for you?

I look forward to checking out your new site. Are you doing the changes yourself or getting someone else to do them for you?

Getting a heck of a deal, one of my buddy's (also a recovering vendor) is learning how to do webpage design and we have a arrangement where I paid for his first few classes and he gets to experiment with what he learns on my website.

Getting a heck of a deal, one of my buddy's (also a recovering vendor) is learning how to do webpage design and we have a arrangement where I paid for his first few classes and he gets to experiment with what he learns on my website.

Sounds like a good deal to me! I wish I had friend's like you. I tried to do SEO on my website myself and it was doin my head-in. I was spending more time trying to figure out how to do SEO that I was neglecting my vending business. I decided in the end it was better just to pay a expert to do it.

I like the way your website Anyvending.com looks. I am sure any changes you make to it will only improve it more.

Archived