.25 cent stickers or .50 cent stickers

bulkvendingwizard

does anyone have any extra NW .25 cent or .50 cent stickers that they want to sell off?

Have you checked the label area? There used to be some posted there.

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk.

I've discovered that I don't like making my own coin labels. That typically means that they have to be placed on the outside of the globe, and makes it easier for the kiddies to peel them off. I've started just doing like hav said and to add a bunch to my toy order at A&A. They are only like 5c each or thereabouts.

I've only used generic label stock for my ink jet printer when making such labels. Maybe there is an Avery label stock that can be used for inside-the-globe labels?

I've discovered that I don't like making my own coin labels. That typically means that they have to be placed on the outside of the globe

I'm surprised to hear this from you Darryl. Based on your past posts, I would've thought that you would've been able to figure out a way to affix them inside.

For me, I just pickup a package of double sided advesive sheets from staples. They come in 8.5x11 sizes. Simply print the labels, press them face down on the sheet the cut them out. Then you have a label with the clear adhesive on the face of the label. Just peel the backing off and place on the inside of the globe.

I can understand simply buying extra with an order if they are cheap enough but this way works in a pinch. Plus you can customize your label with you company name if you wanted to.

These work if you are in a hurry and you forget to add them into your order from A&A. I have seen them in multicolor packs as well.I think it was $3 a pack.

http://www.walmart.c...t-Pink/16622159

I've seen those and used them before when I was in a pinch. They are tiny... about the size of a nickel.

I'm surprised to hear this from you Darryl. Based on your past posts, I would've thought that you would've been able to figure out a way to affix them inside.

For me, I just pickup a package of double sided advesive sheets from staples. They come in 8.5x11 sizes. Simply print the labels, press them face down on the sheet the cut them out. Then you have a label with the clear adhesive on the face of the label. Just peel the backing off and place on the inside of the globe.

I can understand simply buying extra with an order if they are cheap enough but this way works in a pinch. Plus you can customize your label with you company name if you wanted to.

Sure, I could have done something like that. But it seemed way to involved and too much effort. When faced with the choice of looking for, finding and buying specialized label stock or just getting what I need on my next A&A order, I'll go with the latter.

I've seen those and used them before when I was in a pinch. They are tiny... about the size of a nickel.

Sure, I could have done something like that. But it seemed way to involved and too much effort. When faced with the choice of looking for, finding and buying specialized label stock or just getting what I need on my next A&A order, I'll go with the latter.

Agreed and I would do the same. I was just pointing out the fact that they do not need to be mounted on the outside.

I've discovered that I don't like making my own coin labels. That typically means that they have to be placed on the outside of the globe, and makes it easier for the kiddies to peel them off. I've started just doing like hav said and to add a bunch to my toy order at A&A. They are only like 5c each or thereabouts.

I've only used generic label stock for my ink jet printer when making such labels. Maybe there is an Avery label stock that can be used for inside-the-globe labels?

What I do is add them to the product lablel and tape/place the product label on the inside, super easy

Archived