First rack possibility

loach33

I read some past posts about advice on how to set up a rack. It seems like a 5 way with 2 inch on top and 3 one inch on bottom is popular.

I'm hoping to get the go ahead on a rack in a new pizza/game joint. I think this will be a very successful location. They are doing the games but I've talked to them multiple times about how they should leave the bulk up to me.

It hasn't opened so I think they're just waiting to see how much space is left for a rack. Question is.... if there is room would you place one rack and how big would you go. Or would you go with smaller racks and place two of them

I would think two 5 ways would be the way to go??

I think u should start with one and go from there unless they ask for 2.if it is a big place u could put them in differant areas.or you could put in one 7 way, I don't recomend a 9 way because it will be difficult finding a new location for it once u lose that location.

I read some past posts about advice on how to set up a rack. It seems like a 5 way with 2 inch on top and 3 one inch on bottom is popular.

I'm hoping to get the go ahead on a rack in a new pizza/game joint. I think this will be a very successful location. They are doing the games but I've talked to them multiple times about how they should leave the bulk up to me.

It hasn't opened so I think they're just waiting to see how much space is left for a rack. Question is.... if there is room would you place one rack and how big would you go. Or would you go with smaller racks and place two of them

I would think two 5 ways would be the way to go??

are they doing their own redemption equipment also? redemption equipment (from what ive heard) makes

more than games. if you can get their redemption business i would do that over bulk, considering you can

fit it in the same space. with a redemption game you need less lines of product for a single location. i mean

considering u would need 5 products lines for a rack and only 1 for a crane ( like a plush mix or a ball mix).

just collected from my 1st crane, it made 100 bucks, less than i hoped but considering the store owner had his

own plush and we're splitting the money 50/50 thats fine with me. got a mix of knobby balls for #2 thats being installed soon.

If I were you, I'd start with a five way... maybe snap some wings on it if you think you have room. If it pans out after a month or two, and space permits, I'd ask the owner if they would want an expansion. If they want it, then roll in either another 5 or replace it with a bigger rack.

Archived