Just Starting Out On The Alabama Gulf Coast

rdendy

Hi!

So vending has always been one of those things I wanted to try but it never seemed to be the right time, UNTIL NOW!! I recently got everything in order business wise, ordered my first set of machines and am now trying to learn as much as I can about the business while I find locations. I am going into the coin operated gum, candy and novelty items side of vending, so any advice or words of wisdom are appreciated. Have a great day!

Hi!

So vending has always been one of those things I wanted to try but it never seemed to be the right time, UNTIL NOW!! I recently got everything in order business wise, ordered my first set of machines and am now trying to learn as much as I can about the business while I find locations. I am going into the coin operated gum, candy and novelty items side of vending, so any advice or words of wisdom are appreciated. Have a great day!

Welcome I am just outside of Birmingham and operate all rack locations. You should find plenty of locations along the coast.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Hi!

Take some time and go read some of the existing threads on subjects that catch your eye. Probably most of your newbie questions have been asked and answered on more than one occasion. Feel free to ask anything specific to your situation or where to find something. Good luck with your endeavor, see you around the boards.

Thanks guys, I have been looking around quite a bit and you're correct, there is a lot of info here I am finding very helpful. I got my first machines in today and am super excited. I also had a great meeting with some representatives for a business in the are with 500+ employees, they have to get final approval from the Executive team, but it looks good and will be a great start for my first placements I hope :)

Archived