Anyone know of a good website to buy machines on location?

Bocephus

Want to start small in buying a soda machine or two on location. Anyone know of a good website for this? Have been trying craigslist but with no success. Any secret site out there or am I just going to have to buy a machine and then try to locate it?

Most of the time, if a machine is for sale in a location, it is because it is a bad location. You might get lucky on occasion, but I wouldn't count on it. My suggestion is to find a location on your own, then purchase a machine that fits that location. Preferrably used. There are several refurbished machine websites out there that have decent prices.

usedvending.com is a website that sells equipment... sometimes on site, sometimes not. I can't vouch for them though.

Otherwise, the best place to go to to buy a machine on location would be an existing vendor. They may be willing to let a smaller account go, with the machine, if it saves them time and money (from having to pay an employee to service it).

Okay, how did you find the larger vendors in your area?

You can also go to a publicly accessible larger site employer (like a hospital or a college for example), find their vending machines, and see who is on the sticker. A company large enough to have accounts like that should have professional stickers with their contact info on it in plain sight.

Archived