Swaping Beaver mechs.

Rick Falcon

Hey,folks I have been changing most of my mechs. from.25 to .50 however when i put the .50 mechs. on the rb16 I must be doing something wrong because I cant get them to fit,do i need to remove a part from the back of the mech?Hope someone could help me out.

Thanks,Rick

Hey,folks I have been changing most of my mechs. from.25 to .50 however when i put the .50 mechs. on the rb16 I must be doing something wrong because I cant get them to fit,do i need to remove a part from the back of the mech?Hope someone could help me out.

Thanks,Rick

Did you buy the mechs from Beaver? If not you may not have the right coin mech. That mech should slide right into place.

i bet you have the .50 cent mechs for the northerns which are similiar but fit different

I'm looking at both mechs and the .50 mech is oval on the top when the .25 is flat on the top i could get it onto the body with no problem but i cant get the globe to fit properly

I'm looking at both mechs and the .50 mech is oval on the top when the .25 is flat on the top i could get it onto the body with no problem but i cant get the globe to fit properly

Both should be flat.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Thanks,Rick

If they are for northern beavers vs rb16, Ill buy them from you

Archived