FNG from oregon :-)

bbeckl

hey everyone ! Husband and wife team from oregon , new to bulk vending , excited to give vending a go :-) . Starting out with some double head rhinos ,and LYPC triple shops .

Welcome, I suggest that you take some time and read some of the past threads to learn more about the vending industry. Many of the newbie type questions have already been asked and answered. Feel free to ask about anything you can't find info on.

Welcome, I suggest that you take some time and read some of the past threads to learn more about the vending industry. Many of the newbie type questions have already been asked and answered. Feel free to ask about anything you can't find info on.

definately . ive done my fair share of forums ( paintball-gsxr-g35-xbox 360 stuff so on so on) , so im fairly season lol . no worries about the " hey how much money can i make and what is the best place to put my bubble head gum (<<intentional ;D ) machines for big money ?" What brought me here was trying to find a review on kickstart locators . got the info i needed there ,and i liked the place ,so i think i will hang out for a bit ;D . see you guys on the forums !

Archived