Worst Pull for Performa

PerformaVending

So, I went in as scheduled to check on my "problem" machine. It's a Vendstar 3000 I bought when I first got into vending, and didn't know any better. As it's reliability was in question, I "buried" it at what I consider a slow location. Well, since it's placement on December 7th 2011 it has pulled in (drum-roll)- 75 cents. It's running Skittles, Runts, and plain M&M's. 25 cents in Runts, 50 cents in Skittles. It's in a hair salon that has (generously) given me the floorspace for the foreseeable future. This is my worst pull as a business, but I'm glad it's from my crummy vendstar 3K rather than my better locations. Can anyone beat this? Otherwise I'm calling it a record!

I wasn't sure if this was worth posting in the bulk section, which is why it's here in the hole.

and i was upset about our "virgin pull" @ little over $5 for a week in a double ! not very confidence inspiring that it can get THAT bad lol !

It's just like realty. Location-location-location. A good location can make you rich with a junk machine (my Ultravend pulls in about 20 a week with little variation) and a bad location can tank even a good machine. (My Routemaster pulled in about 5 bucks total for an entire summer last year). Don't let my bad pulls get you down bbeckl. Because for every junk spot there are hundreds of good ones- it's just a matter of finding them, and taking them.

and i was upset about our "virgin pull" @ little over $5 for a week in a double ! not very confidence inspiring that it can get THAT bad lol !

If you look at it that $5 for a week in a double head setup is not bad when the national avg. per head is $7 a month. In your situation that would be $14 avg. per month.

Archived