Anyone vend Seedlings in a 1-800?

Esko

I set my 1-800 up with PMM/Seedlings/Skittles, Rite Aid had the PMM & Skittles on sale for $7.88/ bag which worked out since the nearest Sam's Club is an hour away. One thing I have noticed is the PMM's vend inconsistent amounts. Sometimes I get 7 sometimes I get 2. It's a little frustrating since yesterday it was vending 5-6 very consistently.

Ok. Figured out the incosistent vend... rookie mistake. I'm sure everyone here knows at a glance what my problem was, but for anyone newer to this than me, the candy wheel wasn't centered over the chute. Centered it and it works fine. And the learning curve begins...

Ok. Figured out the incosistent vend... rookie mistake. I'm sure everyone here knows at a glance what my problem was, but for anyone newer to this than me, the candy wheel wasn't centered over the chute. Centered it and it works fine. And the learning curve begins...

use a sharpie and put a mark on the tooth of the wheel, also put a mark on the machine when it is in the proper position, there will be 3 marks for the wheel, that way you can glance at it and see if it's in alignment.

use a sharpie and put a mark on the tooth of the wheel, also put a mark on the machine when it is in the proper position, there will be 3 marks for the wheel, that way you can glance at it and see if it's in alignment.

Great tip! Much appreciated...

i have never had any complaints about misvends with seedlings.

i only wish i could get them in a 1080ct, i do water them down with regular asst. to reduce cost per vend about half and half, the regular asst has some nice bright colors, been getting a lot of request for straight watermelon so I'll order a couple cases next week when I am at sams also going to get the bananarama to replace runts in the couple accounts that i just can't seem to get rid of candy without getting crucifide

Archived