VFM3-L1-U4C

I can send you an exact replacement, even though there are other VFM models that would replace it. I have VFM-3-L1 validators, and can ship one on Thursday if you are interested. I can also do 2 day shipping for around $30. Regular ground is $15. The price of the unit is $80 with a 2 month warranty.

You can give me a call, 970-623-1272.

BTW, you could upgrade to a Mars VN-2000 series. Its easy to switch over from the VFM. They would last much longer, they have 4 way bill acceptance, and are newer.

They are $115 for a unit which is non-flashport, and $135 for flashport and flashed for the 2008 $5. All you need is one additional power harness to make the switchover. I can give you a discount on the power harnesses and through one in for an extra $10 so you would be set.

• 11 months later...

Please don’t waste your money fixing a BA that was designed in the early 1980s.

Find a Mars VN2511

Walta

Walta I found the Mars VN2511 on ebay.. so this unit will replace the Vfm3-l1-u4c? Will I need any other wires or anything besides just the mars vn2511 acceptor? The vfm3-l1-u4c i have has the acceptor and the control box seperate that plugs into the validator..thanks!

Please don’t waste your money fixing a BA that was designed in the early 1980s.

Find a Mars VN2511

Walta

Right on Walt!

They won't even take a VFM in on a trade in around here - straight to the dumpster. The VN2511 is really the only good option

Dang, I thought I was going to be able to sell those two pickers guy some antiques like a control box and a old bill acceptor, now I got to find a way to sell them to the state! Now i do have some old Vendo boards and Dixie Narco stuff they might buy! lol!

Like moondog says the vn2511 is the best way to go!

mike

Archived