139 - Today

lurtsman

Today is day 139. The clock is counting down. Day 0 I will be leaving the state, and I do not expect to return. I have 139 days in which to do whatever I want. I can do anything I want in each day, except have it back.

Counting down reminds me that today matters. I can always make more money, but I can never have today back. Make the most of your days.

Today is day 139. The clock is counting down. Day 0 I will be leaving the state, and I do not expect to return. I have 139 days in which to do whatever I want. I can do anything I want in each day, except have it back.

Counting down reminds me that today matters. I can always make more money, but I can never have today back. Make the most of your days.

You are incredibly wise. Thank you for sharing with all of us!

Man, you're leaving and probably not coming back! That means we'll all have to say bye to you!!!!

Wait a minute....

I have not sold my business yet. Talking with a forum member about it. Given the choice, I'd prefer to sell to someone off the forum. I'm working on selling off some of my spare parts and machines that don't fit with the rest of the fleet currently. I'm not sure if I'll start up again when I get there. The current business is around 70 locations with several racks and 1800 toy machines with 3 50cent mechs each. Selling a route that is positioned this way for the future can be tricky. Anyone with advice is free to PM me. Listening to others is how my business became successful in the first place.

Jax, I will most certainly wave to the whale! You were a life saver for me. Your posts on serving sizes and candy selections guided me through my first few locations.

EDIT: PS. Today is 130.

Archived