Oak vista .50 coin mec

Donovon

I'm looking for about 5 oak vista .50 coin mechs.. Who has the cheapest. Looked at one site they were 28$. And is the only difference between the 450 & 300 the globe? Any help to save time and $ would help...

To convert a '300' to a '450' you will need new lid, globe and center post. Don't forget the price label and choking warning label if vending toys.

before I go ordering can some one confirm that the one inch on the bottom are oak vista. I uploaded some pic in my album. was to big to attach.

before I go ordering can some one confirm that the one inch on the bottom are oak vista. I uploaded some pic in my album. was to big to attach.

There are many pictures, but I found one with that shows two 1in on the bottom of a rack, with a flat machine on the top. Those are A&A Global PO89 300s. If you buy the 50c mechs from A&A, they should fit nicely.

There are many pictures, but I found one with that shows two 1in on the bottom of a rack, with a flat machine on the top. Those are A&A Global PO89 300s. If you buy the 50c mechs from A&A, they should fit nicely.

Ok so I should be ordering "front plate hd item # c42-220 hd" is this correct...

Ok so I should be ordering "front plate hd item # c42-220 hd" is this correct...

No, that is just the front plate. You want the whole mech. C42-220N-50 is what you want.

No, that is just the front plate. You want the whole mech. C42-220N-50 is what you want.

Thanks placing order now.. So those are A&A and not oak... There very simuliar.. Who's the knock off?

Thanks placing order now.. So those are A&A and not oak... There very simuliar.. Who's the knock off?

The only way to tell from the pic if it is one or the other is by the mech. Its possible to Frankenstein together a machine from various parts of Oak, Eagle and A&A. But from your pictures, the mechs appear to be from A&A. A&A is the knockoff.

On the flipside, to answer your original question about where to get mechs, I know that Oak was having a sale on 50c vista mechs for around $18 each, but you had to buy 20 at a time, and I don't think the sale is still ongoing. I think that their one-at-a-time price might be similar to A&A's. I believe that their mechs will fit nicely in A&A's, where A&A's 50c mechs do not fit well into Oaks.

When you call A&A and make your order, you can also just tell the rep what you want. You don't have to know the part number. Also, don't forget to order some 50c labels.

Ok looks like I should change the file name on those pics... I place the order and should get then today hoping they go on smooth.. Have two location that I want to up grade.. That's good for me to that there a&a I didn't want to have to many different brand of machine.. I did try to put an eagle .50 mech on, it fit and worked but there was a hair line gap between the mech and the body so I didn't roll with it decided to wait... Hope they find a dry spot to lay my package down its storman Norman here in Sacramento... Don't want my supplies getting wet...

Archived