indoor soccer stadium

antoniocinisi

Any sports arena has people with money to burn. Kids, bored parents, players, the works. These places are more difficult to locate at in my experience, but it can be done. Find out who is the building administrator. If you're going to charity locate, go with your usual charity speech. If you go commission, tell the guy who you are, and what you would like to do. Explain that you can provide a percentage of the profits for a tiny section of floor. Regardless of the size of the machine, I use the word tiny, small, or little. You probably have this part down better than I do though. Remain as informal as your business permits- I find people tend to work better when they're dealing with another person, rather than a "business". When I locate, I'll typically spend 3/4 of the time making small talk just to get them talking to me, so plan ahead.

If it's affiliated with a school, try to figure out the niche. Offer donate a percentage to the team, a special fund, some charity the school is working with- basically try and embed yourself into their "mission" and you'll meet far less resistance. They are far more likely to keep the vendor who wants to help them out, not just make money. It varies from place to place, and they will have some sort of hoop for you to jump through, be it contracts, inspections or otherwise. Be prepared for a runaround of some sort, but persistence will pay off well. These sorts of places are a veritable goldmine. Good luck Antonio!

I have an indoor hockey rink. It has two rinks, and they are dry, in that the rink is made of plastic tiles, and not ice. It is used mostly for hockey leagues.

I have a 6 way with 3 1in, 1 2in and 2 flats.

It does $35/mo. It has one of my highest commissions too, at 35%. I'm thinking of pulling it.

Archived